wannsteddt quote | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wannsteddt quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
FinfanInBuffalo said:
Do you actually watch any games?

The Fins deserved to win the first game against the Pats. They outplayed and OUTCOACHED them. Before you deny it, answer one question.... Did the Bills deserve to win the SB against the Giants? I have never met a Bills fan that didn't believe they deserved to win that game.
No, you did not deserve that game because you didn't win it. It'd be one thing if you were cheated by a # of blatantly bad calls, but you weren't. Mare had 2 shots at the game and missed them both, Pats took advantage of it, they won, and deserved it.

CirclingWagons said:
"Miami's defense is up to any challenge"--just ask Donovan McNabb and that stellar Eagle receiving corps

Miami's defense was clearly the reason why Miami won 10 games.

3rd best defense in points allowed.

MajorCanz said:
Did I call for Shula to be fired before 1983? Uh, no. I was 18 in 1983 and I didnt have a computer or access to the internet. Did you?

So you need a computer to form an opinion?

18 isn't old enough to think rationally?

No wonder you have that attitude....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Well you're the first. BTW, would Parcells be as good a coach if Norwood makes the FG?
yes, we were supposed to blast the G-Men with our no--huddle offense...they kept it close using ground control and timely passing, then they won. say it was 22-20 bills, he still coached a hell of a game

FinfanInBuffalo said:
So you feel he has lost the team despite evidence and quotes to the contrary? I guess that sums up your style. Ignore all reality that doesn't fit with your emotional views.[/QUOTED

Despite evidence? Are you kidding me? I offer you the last two seasons as evidence. As for quotes, "What you do speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you say" sums up my feelings on quotes. Of course the players aren't going to bash them, he can hinder their career. Make the playoffs, win a playoff game, don't get blown out and embearassed and then come make a case for Wannys job. Until then, save it.

and how could I forget, the Giants won with a BACK-UP qb(Hoss), who replaced a Superbowl MVP(Simms)...one HELL of a coaching job

MajorCanz said:
Blows my arguement? FFIB, are you mentally handicapped? Seriously, I am starting to feel like I am debating a retarded person, and I certainly wouldnt want to do that. Tell your case worker if she reads this that I didnt know about your condition prior to all these posts. If you are, I apologize for making it obvious to all who read.

When your arugment unravels, just don't resort to lame attempts at insults....wait...too late.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
Miami's defense was clearly the reason why Miami won 10 games.

3rd best defense in points allowed.
and when the season was on the line they layed an egg. Look, the Miami defense is good, and has been for awhile, but they are notorius for their untimely lapses. MNF game, at home, in the thick of the playoff race, and your anemic offense helps you out with 27 points, how the **** do you lose that game?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
So you need a computer to form an opinion?

18 isn't old enough to think rationally?

No wonder you have that attitude....
No wonder I think you are mentally retarded. I was thinking plenty rationally for an 18 year old, I guess.

And I didnt need a computer to form an opinion, genius. I would need one to call for his firing as I am doing now with Wannstedt. Get it? Good.

MajorCanz said:
FinfanInBuffalo said:
So you feel he has lost the team despite evidence and quotes to the contrary? I guess that sums up your style. Ignore all reality that doesn't fit with your emotional views.[/QUOTED

Despite evidence? Are you kidding me? I offer you the last two seasons as evidence. As for quotes, "What you do speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you say" sums up my feelings on quotes. Of course the players aren't going to bash them, he can hinder their career. Make the playoffs, win a playoff game, don't get blown out and embearassed and then come make a case for Wannys job. Until then, save it.

There is a huge difference between staying silent when your coach is unfairly attacked and taking a stand against it. Even you can understand that.

I didn't see any of the Bills backing GW or KG in Buffalo last year.... huge difference in Miami.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
There is a huge difference between staying silent when your coach is unfairly attacked and taking a stand against it. Even you can understand that.

I didn't see any of the Bills backing GW or KG in Buffalo last year.... huge difference in Miami.
Weren't there loud chants of "Wanny Sucks!" at a few of the home games last year? :confused:

FinfanInBuffalo said:

Who is being unfairly attacked? If you take a stand to defend Wannstedt, thats your opinion. And on this board that might be admirable, but around the league, in NFL cities (and I know, because I live in Tampa), Miami is a laughing stock.

And since when do we base our actions on those of Bills fans?

MajorCanz said:
No wonder I think you are mentally retarded. I was thinking plenty rationally for an 18 year old, I guess.

And I didnt need a computer to form an opinion, genius. I would need one to call for his firing as I am doing now with Wannstedt. Get it? Good.

Do you think your posts on this forum actually get to the Fins FO or WH? Your posts on this forum are a means to communicate with other people to voice your opinion (no matter how misguided). Were you really unable to communicate your opinions before the Internet?

As I said in an earlier post, I feel sorry for you. And to quote inFINS, enjoy the season

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
CW.. It has just occured to me..

You have WAY TOO many posts on here... :lol:

I was here before you too.
I'm on a distinguished road...I need to know where it leads me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom