Wanny`s Pitt team 0-2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny`s Pitt team 0-2

hey..maybe he teaches his QBs to throw those pick 6's...I see Marshall had 2 of'm...

Something to think about...maybe Ears and AJ were being coached to throw to the other team....mmmmm

The game ended in overtime when Pitts qb throws interception and returned for td...

How can a former O-linemen disregard the need for a strong offensive line? Not just that, he throws that damn out route so much (and so poorly) that teams just know to jump in front of it and take it home. He took a strong Pitt team and made them a national mockery in two short weeks.

The big east champs lose to Ohio. That just shows me more and more how important coaching really is in football.

Man, Wanny can't catch a break can he???....

Poor Pitt fans, they have no idea what's ahead. I feel sorry for Dave, and the abuse he's going to be facing if he can't turn Pitt around. Nothing has changed from the pro's to college, his team is performing the same way the Phinz did when he was here. It's just sad....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Poor Marino, he can't get this guy away from his teams. After wrecking his beloved phins, he is now going to work on his alma mater. The guy is simply a horrible coach.

The Pitt offence did not even score. There only td came from a kickoff return. Looks like wanny has introduced his run, run, pass, punt offence.

anybody see the i beleive it was ot. it was like 3rd and 8 and he still wanted to run it. jesus. i cheered so loud when dion byrun picked it and took it home. sad thing is palko drove that team right down the field to kick that field goal. ot they go right back to wanny ball. un fnreal. it gave me pleasure to see him failing in college. sorry i just dont like someone who destroys my team and just stands there looking stupid while he does it. congradulations ohio. but pitt was severly handicapped. they have a :wheels: for a headcoach.

we can all see how bad of a coach he is when he didn't inherit a good team. Where's Wannyfaninbuffalo :lol:

Did anyone see his classic helpless wanny look that he had all game after the 1st quarter.

I feel no sympathy for the University of Pittsburgh and i hope they become another
Temple. You DO NOT bring in a proven loser to run your program. The man is a born loser and everyone knows it (including Pittburgh) but they went ahead and hired him
anyway. They will be luckt to win 5 games this year. I still have not forgiven Wayne Huizenger for giving him that last contract extention in 2003.

Mindwarp said:
omg another wanny thread.. get over it people!
OMG another person complaining about a thread they could have ignored...........

Back
Top Bottom