Wanny`s Pitt team 0-2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny`s Pitt team 0-2

gr8 observation

phinman1 said:
Poor Marino, he can't get this guy away from his teams. After wrecking his beloved phins, he is now going to work on his alma mater. The guy is simply a horrible coach.
that is some funny isht man.....

Whats next? Is he going to move on to Dans High School team and wreck it too?

Justasportsfan said:
we can all see how bad of a coach he is when he didn't inherit a good team. Where's Wannyfaninbuffalo :lol:

The problem with this quote is Pitt was considered a power in the big east and rated 23 in the nation. He is killing them.

Wanny could probably make USC become a non-BCS team.

He should Demote himself to Defensive CO-ordinator right now and save face because I believe he is a great defensive minded coach but thats it.

jaketaylor said:
Whats next? Is he going to move on to Dans High School team and wreck it too?
And then he will coach Dans daughters tap dance class....and just turn her flat-footed.....then he will coach Dans wifes spin class and strain her groin....then Wanny will somehow end up at Dans parents church for their 29th annual bake sale....and ruin mama marinos famous football cookies....laces out!!!
:rofl3:

phinking said:
I feel no sympathy for the University of Pittsburgh and i hope they become another
Temple. You DO NOT bring in a proven loser to run your program. The man is a born loser and everyone knows it (including Pittburgh) but they went ahead and hired him
anyway. They will be luckt to win 5 games this year. I still have not forgiven Wayne Huizenger for giving him that last contract extention in 2003.

Wanny is not a born loser as you say...he has deficiencies that prevent him from being a good HC, but he is a hell of a D coordinator...also keep in mind that he inherited this team, not built it himself...His weakness, as we all know, is in the talent evaluation, so that will hamper his ability to recruit the best players to Pitts and will show up next year and the year after that...either way, many would take him as a DC on most teams...

I am not suggesting we need him here either, his time here has come and gone...but there are teams that would love to have him as a DC..

"Wanny" is the new "Munson" from Kingpin......ill use it in a sentence.....Dam Dude...you lost your job...girlfriend...favorite playboy...all in one day...Man you got Wannyied!!!

JoeRobStad4ever said:
didn't byrum have two pick 6's for Ohio in that game? Isn't that how Ohio got their first TD. If so, that's ridiculous!

annnnd he had another pick for six the week before against Northwestern. He is like in the top ten in scoring in the nation right now ....as a DB...:goof:

Pitt was a very good offense a year ago and turning around all together.

Enter Wanny!?!

Pit 0-2 and can not score. I said tht you could mark my words that this guy would bring down the panthers like every other team he has coached. Poor Marino, he must feel like he ticked off the football gods or something. Maybe he beat God's team or something.JK.

How funny it is. Who will take a chance on Wanny next year? Stupid FOOLS!

I am loving it. I may go to the Nebraska/Pitt game and hope I can just jaw Wanny, and his players about him. I will tell them that if they transfer now, they may be able to save their career.

phinman1 said:
Poor Marino, he can't get this guy away from his teams. After wrecking his beloved phins, he is now going to work on his alma mater. The guy is simply a horrible coach.

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom