Wanny`s Pitt team 0-2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny`s Pitt team 0-2

vanquenton said:
I agree, Wanny should stick to coaching defenses.
Wanny should stick to ruining teams, as long as they arent the Dolphins or Hurricanes

must we continue to rag on the man who brought us such fine players such as chambers and mcmichael . must we continue to rag on the man who brought us great quotes like "its no sin to punt" or" were really close "or my all time favorite " from the sandpoint of qbs " ?

This is hilarious, Wannstedt destroying Pittsburgh after he had been heralded as the man who would take that Pitt team to the top. I love it, i root against them every week and i love to see him losing to no name teams like Ohio. It wont continue for long though, but this shows Wanny is truely and idiot.

the sad thing is. it seems he has this way with owners. its like he mesmerizes them. they cant seem to fire him when they should. when they do its to late. the team is destroyed. in shambles. hes like a male, football team succubus.

Fins05:NewHope said:
And then he will coach Dans daughters tap dance class....and just turn her flat-footed.....then he will coach Dans wifes spin class and strain her groin....then Wanny will somehow end up at Dans parents church for their 29th annual bake sale....and ruin mama marinos famous football cookies....laces out!!!
:rofl3:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl3: :rofl3:

ROSCO P.C. JR said:
must we continue to rag on the man who brought us such fine players such as chambers and mcmichael . must we continue to rag on the man who brought us great quotes like "its no sin to punt" or" were really close "or my all time favorite " from the sandpoint of qbs " ?

Or my favorite:
" The cold and the snow really were not conducive to running the ball".........Dave Wannstedt after losing to the patriots in the 'Snow Bowl'

I wonder if he will be hanging a Lobster trap in the locker room this week?
clear.gif

:rofl3:

i cant wait till wanny is homeless so i can beat the crap out of him.

Didn't Pitt beat Youngstown State???

Who is next on Wanny's schedule??? The Little Sisters of the Poor.:lol:

Rutgers 17-0, great punt return for td..the anouncer just asked, is Rutgers this good or Pittsburg this bad.... poor kids, unprepared again.

Back
Top Bottom