Warning!....Venting thread... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warning!....Venting thread...

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Okay, here it is.... :fire: :fire: :fire:

I'm mad that Wannstedt was retained!!!

I'm mad that David Boston is not making me comfortable with our WR situation!!

I'm mad that.....

damn....that's all....thought I'd have more :confused:

NEXT!!

I'm mad that a lot of people think the trade up for Carey was stupid!

I'm mad that we haven't won a SB!

I'm mad that we didn't keep Brock Marion!

:) And a side order of fries to go along with that anger

Prime Time said:
I'm mad that a lot of people think the trade up for Carey was stupid!

I'm mad that we haven't won a SB!

I'm mad that we didn't keep Brock Marion!

:) And a side order of fries to go along with that anger
I'm mad that you're mad that I'm mad because I think the trade up for Carey was stupid...... I feel better now :D

For a guy who has an avatar of Wayne H. with devil horns, I would have thought you'd be mad about him not selling the team to someone more qualified and knowledgable....

PHINZ RULE!!!

FiN.in.RI said:
:fire: im mad that im not a billionaire :fire: mad mad mad!
Ooooh, thanks for reminding me about that....I'm pissed I'm not one either!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

I'm mad that somebody has opened up the vents. It's getting drafty in here now. :fire:

There, that warmed me back up.

BLITZKRIEG said:
For a guy who has an avatar of Wayne H. with devil horns, I would have thought you'd be mad about him not selling the team to someone more qualified and knowledgable....

PHINZ RULE!!!
Is that what you're mad about?

I like wayne with his new horns....maybe he'll kick some ass this year if things don't go well....

BLITZKRIEG said:

PHINZ RULE!!!

There is only one qualification to be an NFL owner. You have to be filthy rich and like to pay cry baby athletes. Wait thats two. Okay the two qualifications are being filthy rich and paying cry baby athletes, and dealing with negative journalists and fans. Damn, the three qualifications are ......

My sincere apologies to those that do not appreciate the Spanish Inquisition skit from Monty Python and my even bigger apologies to those that do......

Back
Top Bottom