Warning!....Venting thread... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warning!....Venting thread...

PhinPhreak said:
I'm Mad, Your Mad, this whole damn court is Mad errrrrrr Whole damn Forum is out of order, errrrrrr Whole damn forum is mad. OK I think that's it, let me check..........................Yep ok print.

Or as our old friend Circle would say Print it, Fax it, Copy it...The Bills will be victorious.
4_1_72-8.gif
you son-of-a-b!tch :shakeno:

j/k :D

I'm mad because I bought Frampton Comes Alive the other day, not realizing it was a SACD(Super-Audio CD)...the damn thing says I need an SACD player with surround, but i've never seen one...this ****ing blows, now I can't hear his guitar talk :fire:

CirclingWagons said:
I'm mad because I bought Frampton Comes Alive the other day, not realizing it was a SACD(Super-Audio CD)...the damn thing says I need an SACD player with surround, but i've never seen one...this ****ing blows, now I can't hear his guitar talk :fire:

Obviously, nobody showed you the way.

CirclingWagons said:

Don't worry you still have the voices in your head to keep you company.

Back
Top Bottom