Warning!....Venting thread... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warning!....Venting thread...

I am mad that i came in late on this.
I am mad that people who like to gripe usually are confused.
I am mad that people who get mad about football are mad!
I am mad that i have a great wife and 3 great litlle girls and maybe not enough bullets to protect them from little boys,LOL!

I am mad i do not save every single patient on my ambulance!
I am mad the season is not year round.

Most of all I am glad i am a Miami fan and have fun talking to other fans in here,and that men and women in the military are keeping me free to do so!

I'm mad we have to watch Wanny-Feidler season 5: The Farewell Tour.

I'm slightly mad that we didn't add any young bucks to the DL, and slightly mad that we had to get Carey instead of Shawn Andrews...and mad that a guy like Kerry Collins came available after we were already forced to settle on Feeley.

I'm VERY mad at the front office professional miscues so far though...from the Dan Marino thing, to hiring Joel Collier before he was ready to handle everything, to his stepping down and being replaced by Chris Foerster. Someone obviously made it a point that we should replace a name OC like Norv Turner with a no-name guy who is looking to make his name, just surround him with a bunch of good position coaches, etc. Its like a philosophical thing, they are saying an OC's job is easy as long as he has the position coaches.

ckparrothead said:
I'm slightly mad that we didn't add any young bucks to the DL, and slightly mad that we had to get Carey instead of Shawn Andrews...and mad that a guy like Kerry Collins came available after we were already forced to settle on Feeley.

I'm VERY mad at the front office professional miscues so far though...from the Dan Marino thing, to hiring Joel Collier before he was ready to handle everything, to his stepping down and being replaced by Chris Foerster. Someone obviously made it a point that we should replace a name OC like Norv Turner with a no-name guy who is looking to make his name, just surround him with a bunch of good position coaches, etc. Its like a philosophical thing, they are saying an OC's job is easy as long as he has the position coaches.
Belichek gives ALL the credit to having the perfect group of coaches....In this copy cat league, there may be some method to the madness going on....maybe....

I'm mad because Warf just scared me...:egads: :escape:

I am mad cause I was not selected to judge the new Dolphins Cheerleading squad. :fire:

I am mad cause the Heat r 1-2 :fire:

I am mad that this thread is still alive :fire:

I'm Mad, Your Mad, this whole damn court is Mad errrrrrr Whole damn Forum is out of order, errrrrrr Whole damn forum is mad. OK I think that's it, let me check..........................Yep ok print.

Or as our old friend Circle would say Print it, Fax it, Copy it...The Bills will be victorious.
4_1_72-9.gif

Back
Top Bottom