Warning!....Venting thread... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warning!....Venting thread...

Prime Time said:
I'm mad that a lot of people think the trade up for Carey was stupid!

I'm mad that we haven't won a SB!

I'm mad that we didn't keep Brock Marion!

:) And a side order of fries to go along with that anger

I hope you still like girls.

brech10 said:
actually, I'm not a fan of any of the playoff teams, I still just hate NBA officiating.

...and they make me mad.
true, overall the officiating is horrid, but it was also terrible in football last year as well. Sorry to confuse you with a Kings fan, everytime they lose it's somebody else's fault :lol:

juniorseau55 said:
I hope you still like girls.

You hope I still like girls? Of course I do, and I have a girlfriend at the moment, and we have been dating for a little over 2 months. WTF does that have anything to do with it though? :confused:

Prime Time said:
I am mad that you are mad at that. The orange jerseys were sharp, they looked pimp, and as THEY say "Pimpin' Aint Easy"
I'm mad that kids haven't realized that phrase got killed 5 years ago :shakeno:

Prime Time said:
You hope I still like girls? Of course I do, and I have a girlfriend at the moment, and we have been dating for a little over 2 months. WTF does that have anything to do with it though? :confused:

Listen... as a friend we need to talk about some things... j/k. I'm just pulling your leg lol.

CirclingWagons said:
Puh-lease...you know damn well Corey Dillon is a sick RB. Didn't he rush for over 1000 yards for like 5 years in a row in cincy? Now he's with the best team in football, so he has something to play for besides money now.

Dillon or antowain smith?...yeah, I think we all know who's better
Let me get this straight, A Smith was merely average right?

Then why does Corey Dillon have only 2300 more rushing yards than Smith in the same amount of seasons.....BTW, that's on 400 more carries...

Give Smith the ball 400 more times with his 4 yard career average and you're looking at a difference of 700 yards.....:woowoo:

well, worth that second round pick....FOR US!

FiN.in.RI said:
well, define wigger? without being racist of course.

white guys/kids who try to be black. Don't try to be or act like somebody else, whatever color you are...

inFINSible said:
Let me get this straight, A Smith was merely average right?

Then why does Corey Dillon have only 2300 more rushing yards than Smith in the same amount of seasons.....BTW, that's on 400 fewer carries...give Smith the ball 400 more times with his 4 yard career average and you're looking at a difference of 700 yards.....:woowoo:

well, worth that second round pick....FOR US!
Antowain smith also never ran for 270+yards in one game. Dillon is a great rb, just imagine him behind denver's line instead of cincy's all those years.

Back
Top Bottom