WATCH: Dolphins OLB Jaelan Phillips takes ‘first steps’ since season-ending injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WATCH: Dolphins OLB Jaelan Phillips takes ‘first steps’ since season-ending injury

Like I said when it happened the season ended when he got hurt. Never should have been in the game at that point just like Chubb, thanks McDoofus. Someone tried to tell me it was ok because we had Ogbah lmao. McDoofus better learn from this and take key players out when the game is over, or he’s just the next failed coach post Shula.

Like I said when it happened the season ended when he got hurt. Never should have been in the game at that point just like Chubb, thanks McDoofus. Someone tried to tell me it was ok because we had Ogbah lmao. McDoofus better learn from this and take key players out when the game is over, or he’s just the next failed coach post Shula.
Injuries happen. Blaming McDaniel for the fact Phillips and Chubb were in the game when they were injured makes no sense.

Ramsey was injured just running around in training camp without any contract. I guess according to you, McDaniel shouldn’t have allowed Ramsey to practice because he was injured.

Last edited:
Injuries happen. Blaming McDaniel for the fact Phillips and Chubb were in the game when they were injuried makes no sense.

Ramsey was injuried just running around in training camp without any contract. I guess according to you, McDaniel shouldn’t have allowed Ramsey to practice because he was injured.
Ramsey has nothing to do with this, I never blamed his injury on anyone, s*** happens. But with Phillps and Chubb the game was over, like we were literally down 30 points with 3:30 to go vs the Ravens when Chubb got hurt. Fireable offense, unbelievably stupid. Dumba** even said, "I wish I had a time machine on that one" :lol:

Freakin slacker, A-a-a-a-a-r-on was already climbing the Empire State Building at this point in his achilles rehab. :chuckle: Seiously though, great to see him moving around, you just absolutely know he will bust his ass in rehab and come back strong. And fluck that flucking Meth Life "field" once again.

Man, two months post op that gingerly walking.

Just think how quick Aaron rodgers recovery went
There is large difference between a QB and edge rusher coming back quickly. Here is Rodger's by his own admission two hors ago lol.

"It feels good, it feels good. I can do everything except sprint at a top speed," Rodgers said during an episode of "The Joe Rogan Experience" podcast. "The cool thing is I really attacked the rehab the first few months and kinda wanted to go as hard as I could for two months to see where I was at, and also see where the team was at, because my goal was to come back. Nobody has come back really quick from that injury. Most of them time, when it happens, especially during the season, there's no need to push a rehab. (But) because it happened in the first week of the season, I said 'let's push it as hard as I can and see if I can come back in December'".

Back
Top Bottom