WATCH: Dolphins OLB Jaelan Phillips takes ‘first steps’ since season-ending injury | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WATCH: Dolphins OLB Jaelan Phillips takes ‘first steps’ since season-ending injury

Like I said when it happened the season ended when he got hurt. Never should have been in the game at that point just like Chubb, thanks McDoofus. Someone tried to tell me it was ok because we had Ogbah lmao. McDoofus better learn from this and take key players out when the game is over, or he’s just the next failed coach post Shula.
You're correct that our season ended when Phillips got injured but I doubt that McDaniel was telling Vic Fangio which defensive players should be on the field at any time in the season.

You're correct that our season ended when Phillips got injured but I doubt that McDaniel was telling Vic Fangio which defensive players should be on the field at any time in the season.

That’s the problem, McDaniel is too soft and our team has taken on his personality. He’s the boss, grow a pair. At least Vic is gone, overrated bum.

I get that but we don’t know the severity of the tears on both players.
I agree that we don’t know the extent of the injury. Yet both were reported to be torn Achilles and Rogers obviously decided to try the newer surgery because he hoped to get back before the end of the season.

I assume his age and how many years he might have left to play figured into his decision. While Phillips probably talked to doctors and decided to go with the proven procedure in hopes of being able to play for many more years in the NFL.

The fact is that even though Rodgers appeared to recover faster than Phillips. Neither of them will play in a game until the 2024 season begins.

I'm thinking Seth Rogan and pineapple express..are they any kin

That’s the problem, McDaniel is too soft and our team has taken on his personality. He’s the boss, grow a pair. At least Vic is gone, overrated bum.
Fangio was allegedly paid Head Coach money and with that came control of the Defense. What you see as "soft" was probably just abiding by the terms of the agreement to attract Vic to Miami.

Fangio was allegedly paid Head Coach money and with that came control of the Defense. What you see as "soft" was probably just abiding by the terms of the agreement to attract Vic to Miami.
No. You’re telling me that the HC had no say whatsoever on who was on the field on defense because Vic got paid a lot and it was in the contract, that’s an absurd amount of assumptions. Even if this were all true which is obviously a total guess, what kind of HC relinquishes all control on one side of the ball? Talk about a weak leader, as much of a wimp as I think McDaniel is even I won’t go that far.

McDaniel even said “the guys told me they wanted to finish the game the right way” in the post game presser. Along with “it doesn’t look smart now” and “I wish I had a Time Machine”. I guess he should’ve said don’t tell me, bring it up with Vic he’s the boss lmfao.

Last edited:
Yes because injuries only happen late in games.

Rodgers says hello.
His point is that star players shouldn't be in the game when the only thing left to play for is pride, that deep into a game. It's really no different then not playing pre-season, you don't want to get hurt on a useless play.

If the game is out of reach, there isn't much point playing a guy that's on the field for every important snap.

I completely agree but if a game is out of reach he should be.

Back
Top Bottom