WATCH: Dolphins OLB Jaelan Phillips takes ‘first steps’ since season-ending injury | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WATCH: Dolphins OLB Jaelan Phillips takes ‘first steps’ since season-ending injury

JP is a super impressive player. Got to get him back.

Pass rush is everything today. Miami is in a deep hole with limited picks/youth movement.

Can't stop injuries but Coach Mike will remember and will need to adjust.

Kobe was the hardest driving player in the NBA. Yesterday Phil Jackson was talking about how he had to bench him at times. Kobe hated it but Phil saw the bigger picture.

JP is a super impressive player. Got to get him back.

Pass rush is everything today. Miami is in a deep hole with limited picks/youth movement.

Can't stop injuries but Coach Mike will remember and will need to adjust.

Kobe was the hardest driving player in the NBA. Yesterday Phil Jackson was talking about how he had to bench him at times. Kobe hated it but Phil saw the bigger picture.

I hear ya but hard to decide which players to take out

Chubb comes out but Sieler and Wilkens stay in :shrug:

The injury could have also happened any time in the game including warm-ups

Those things happen

I hear ya but hard to decide which players to take out

Chubb comes out but Sieler and Wilkens stay in :shrug:

The injury could have also happened any time in the game including warm-ups

Those things happen
Totally agree.

Roster depth is huge. Need young players to stick the landing.
Find ways to limit exposure/injuries to starters.

Last year was kind of a fluke.
Pulling dudes off the street for a playoff game was less than ideal.

Got to wonder if Fangio bled these guys enough in practice to make them more susceptible to injury.

Ramsey has nothing to do with this, I never blamed his injury on anyone, s*** happens. But with Phillps and Chubb the game was over, like we were literally down 30 points with 3:30 to go vs the Ravens when Chubb got hurt. Fireable offense, unbelievably stupid. Dumba** even said, "I wish I had a time machine on that one" :lol:
Can we fire you? It’s the offseason and you are still whining about this? Using your logic, since our season is over, and MCD isn’t going anywhere, you should be pulled from posting. Come on brother! Let it go. 🤣

I actually think it is good that Phillips has taken this long to start putting pressure on that injury. He had the surgery within a week of the injury, so he has giving this a good couple of months to heal properly.

Don't underestimate that young man....he will be back playing at a high level. That surgery has had a lot of success for football players

No. You’re telling me that the HC had no say whatsoever on who was on the field on defense because Vic got paid a lot and it was in the contract, that’s an absurd amount of assumptions. Even if this were all true which is obviously a total guess, what kind of HC relinquishes all control on one side of the ball? Talk about a weak leader, as much of a wimp as I think McDaniel is even I won’t go that far.

McDaniel even said “the guys told me they wanted to finish the game the right way” in the post game presser. Along with “it doesn’t look smart now” and “I wish I had a Time Machine”. I guess he should’ve said don’t tell me, bring it up with Vic he’s the boss lmfao.
Yeah but they wernt finishing the right way

Totally agree.

Roster depth is huge. Need young players to stick the landing.
Find ways to limit exposure/injuries to starters.

Last year was kind of a fluke.
Pulling dudes off the street for a playoff game was less than ideal.
Yeah when we had draft picks riding the pine

grandma bong GIF

Like I said when it happened the season ended when he got hurt. Never should have been in the game at that point just like Chubb, thanks McDoofus. Someone tried to tell me it was ok because we had Ogbah lmao. McDoofus better learn from this and take key players out when the game is over, or he’s just the next failed coach post Shula.
C7BA688B-66A3-4913-891D-F419C4608BB0.jpeg

It is basically a bubble of air that supports the lower body while putting less stress on the individual. It is a great device for individuals recovering from injuries like Phillips had.
There ain't no bubbles on the gridiron!!!

Like I said when it happened the season ended when he got hurt. Never should have been in the game at that point just like Chubb, thanks McDoofus. Someone tried to tell me it was ok because we had Ogbah lmao. McDoofus better learn from this and take key players out when the game is over, or he’s just the next failed coach post Shula.
Woah, woah dude..McDoof*s?..C'mon man there might be kids around!

Back
Top Bottom