Watch The Future Dolphin Qb play today... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch The Future Dolphin Qb play today...

we will see...

If all the top Junior QB's declare we will have 83 all over again and whateva year donavan and couch came out.

This might be the year of a marino clone with feet, the problem is who would it be...

Leinert, Young, Leak, Quinn, Jacobs and dont forget the seniors. We have been spoilled in the past with Griese and Marino, MIAMI is built on those type of QB's that can lead a team with their good given talent we need a field general not just an athlete, backup QB, or has been even after 3yrs in the league. SO NO CARR, COLLINS, RIVERS, BROOKS, KITNA, etc

Free Agent only: BREES he has shown it, if no BREES then draft a QB

dominizzo said:
FAt MAn Charlie Weis will convince him to stay so Brady will not declare
ND AD said it has been their best recruiting class ever so they are talking championship next year so I guess no Brady Quinn.

lets just bring back marino... it makes as much since as some of these posts...

dominizzo said:
Are u impreesed with The PinE

He doesn't seem like much of an athlete to me. Not that i am big on scrambling qb's but to me pinegar seems real stiff and doesn't really have a live arm. When your talking about translating his game into the pro's i think there are better options out there. I really like cutler personaly and think he will be a great pro.

Lazy1 said:
He doesn't seem like much of an athlete to me. Not that i am big on scrambling qb's but to me pinegar seems real stiff and doesn't really have a live arm. When your talking about translating his game into the pro's i think there are better options out there. I really like cutler personaly and think he will be a great pro.

Give the Pine Some Time

pinegar is having a very nice game so far. This is only the second time I have watched this season but he looks like he would do well in our system

So far he has looked real good making good decisions, fresno really came out with a good offensive gameplan vs usc. Again i dont watch college players as college players i look at how there game would translate into the nfl. IMO pinegar has limited athletic ability whitch will hurt him as a pro player. He reminds me alot of the guy from georgia last year, greene i think it was.

Back
Top Bottom