Watch The Future Dolphin Qb play today... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch The Future Dolphin Qb play today...

14-7 Fresno St?? USC will probably score the next 40 points

Lazy1 said:
So far he has looked real good making good decisions, fresno really came out with a good offensive gameplan vs usc. Again i dont watch college players as college players i look at how there game would translate into the nfl. IMO pinegar has limited athletic ability whitch will hurt him as a pro player. He reminds me alot of the guy from georgia last year, greene i think it was.

Yeah but he's extremely accurate and quick with his decision making process which will translate well into the NFL. He moves decently in the pocket though he's not a scrambling threat

adamprez2003 said:
Yeah but he's extremely accurate and quick with his decision making process which will translate well into the NFL. He moves decently in the pocket though he's not a scrambling threat

It will translate good in a westcoast type system, i haven't really seen him make any long throws but he seems really accurate on his intermediate throws actually really impressed me on that one touch pass in the redzone right before the play that got them on the foot yd line.

Lazy1 said:
It will translate good in a westcoast type system, i haven't really seen him make any long throws but he seems really accurate on his intermediate throws actually really impressed me on that one touch pass in the redzone right before the play that got them on the foot yd line.

He has nice touch on his deep ball. The accuracy doesnt diminish. I saw him play against Boise State and he had a couple of deep throws in that one where he pinpointed the passes on a covered receiver. His weakness it seems to me is he doesnt have enough zip on some of his intermediate passes and I think you're right in that he's perfectly suited for a west coast style but I think his game would translate well in Linehan's offense too. The 15 yd out pass doesnt seem to be required here

That was a nasty throw on that touchdown.

Fresno up 21-10!

THIS IS WHERE IT COUNTS AGAINST USC! SECOND HALF!

ChambersWI said:
but I still want Cutler :evil:

The thing I like about cutler is he has unlimited potential as a pro b/c he can make all the throws/plays. Cutler has the arm strength to throw any where on the field and has the athletic ability to move around and create time and can throw extremely well on the run. Pinegar looks real good but I still think his athletic ability will hold him back some at the next level.

Lazy1 said:
The thing I like about cutler is he has unlimited potential as a pro b/c he can make all the throws/plays. Cutler has the arm strength to throw any where on the field and has the athletic ability to move around and create time and can throw extremely well on the run. Pinegar looks real good but I still think his athletic ability will hold him back some at the next level.

Agreed which is why we should look at him if we dont draft a QB with our first. Cutler looks good to me and will probably be a 2nd rounder but Pinegar might be had with a 3rd. I've written off more QBs this year than I've been impressed with. Whitehurst, Young, Jacobs, McNeal, Croyle, Smith have all been written off by me. Quinn, Pinegar, Leinart, Cutler have all impressed with Gradkowski intriguing me as a late round shot ( 4th or higher)

Firemedic18 said:
GO BLUE!!! I'm from Ohio and I hate the Buckeyes.

That's your problem...Go Buckeyes! :smackhead They already won...:D

i like pinegar, also bush is a animal his moves are unreal. lets draft him and move him to wr! lol

#13 i'm liking what i see. All i do is hope that we continue to play pretty good the rest of the year and only need one huge piece in next years offseason and that being the quarterback. If we don't pick one up in FA then i say we draft the best we can get.

Back
Top Bottom