Watch The Future Dolphin Qb play today... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch The Future Dolphin Qb play today...

forget about it, 12 carries 198 yards reggie bush is a beast whoever gets him will have a future pro bowler god i hope its not the jets....

i like pinegar but i still think cutler is a better option for us, pinegar is a statue

dfin54 said:
Pinegar has no arm strength. I am not impressed so far.

He made a lot of stupid throws into double coverages in the 2nd half.

Reggie Bush is probably going to be the first overall pick in next year's draft. It's a helluva lot easier to move up to the second overall pick than the first, so we may still have a shot at Leinart even if we win a few more games this year...

dominizzo said:
i was close RAs!!! he did get 4Tds and over 300 yards but not 4 picks hehe strong performance

you were real close....he played amazing 1st half but played the worst 2qtrs ive seen him play in his 4 years of starting i dont know if it was the injuries the defense or what but if he fixes it he can be special.

RAS25 said:
you were real close....he played amazing 1st half but played the worst 2qtrs ive seen him play in his 4 years of starting i dont know if it was the injuries the defense or what but if he fixes it he can be special.

i do not listen to anyone on this board i think PAul will be a Vinny testaverde like Qb and will have solid numbers mark my words

dominizzo said:
i do not listen to anyone on this board i think PAul will be a Vinny testaverde like Qb and will have solid numbers mark my words

I dont understand your fixation with pinager. I think he is a solid qb but thats about it. I said this in another post he does some things well, but theres people that do things better. The 1 thing i really didn't like about him was when his team needed him and the game was on his shoulders, he threw the game away(literally). When his team was asking less from him(in the first half) he was comfortable but it was obvious that he wasn't comfortable when he had to be the one to go out there and make a play. Pinegar is limited as a athlete and will limit his game in the pros, his arm strentgh is average and not much better than that, and he needs to have better pocket awareness, and the fact he is one of the slowest people on earth isn't helping him out with that. I do think pinegar will be a good 2nd day pick for some1 but hopefully our franchise isn't going to be banking on this guy to lead the helm at qb for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom