watch the senior bowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

watch the senior bowl

Dalton is still the smartest quarterback in this year’s class. Don’t judge him on a long ball with six seconds left in the half, kid is my favorite still.

Colin Kaepernick's showing the same motion as he had in college. I'm just not sure if that translates at the next level. What a fast ball though.

Kaepernick to start the 2nd half and just completed his first pass for 23 yards (the biggest gain of the day for the North).

von miller...........is going in the top 10.

Meh... Kaepernick just looks like pistol fodder.

If Von Miller is still there when we pick, (yeah right) Ireland better run to the podium like he's got the diarrhea squirts.

Dalton is still the smartest quarterback in this year’s class. Don’t judge him on a long ball with six seconds left in the half, kid is my favorite still.

Yeah, why should Andy Dalton be expected to throw the ball well and score a touchdown when he has the opportunity. He can do calculus!

Von Miller is making open field tackles like Koa Misi did at last year's senior bowl.

but miller is obviously a better pass rusher.

Pass on Colin, any QB that feels he can beat a team by running rather than passing is not a QB I want on my team.

If Miller is there at 15 I want him to pair with Wake.. Move Misi to ILB with Karlos.

Pass on Colin, any QB that feels he can beat a team by running rather than passing is not a QB I want on my team.

You do realize that one of those plays Von Miller tracked him down was a run play, right? So he's supposed to throw the ball on a run play now?

You do realize that one of those plays Von Miller tracked him down was a run play, right? So he's supposed to throw the ball on a run play now?

That was a read play, he had the choice to hand it off to the inside runner or take it outside and he chose to keep it. He's a selfish player that right now is only concerned with himself and his draft status and it's backfiring.

Back
Top Bottom