watch the senior bowl | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

watch the senior bowl

That was a read play, he had the choice to hand it off to the inside runner or take it outside and he chose to keep it. He's a selfish player that right now is only concerned with himself and his draft status and it's backfiring.

That's pretty ridiculous. You have no basis for that. He made the correct read on that zone-read because Brooks Reed bit down on the runner to the inside.

Quickie Halftime Mock

1.) *Christian Ponder QB FSU - *After trading down to the end of the first round and picking up an extra 2nd. (Von Miller was not available at 15.)

2.) Derek Sherrod RT Miss St. - Replaces Vernon Carey. Carey's money goes to FA C Ryan Kalil.

3.) Derrick Locke RB Kentucky - Speed, move and vision, and plays tough despite his size.

4.) Colin McCarthy ILB The U - Replaces Channing Crowder and help with STs coverage.

5.) Bilal Powell RB Louisville - Replaces Ricky and spells Locke.

6.) Charles Clay TE/H-back Tulsa - Rotates in as both a TE2 and in place of Polite when Polite carries in short yardage.

3 points............let's all fist pump.

That's pretty ridiculous. You have no basis for that. He made the correct read on that zone-read because Brooks Reed bit down on the runner to the inside.

OK CK, whatever you say since you're the all knowing draft guru. Surprising someone hasn't picked you up for their front office yet.

Colin Kaepernick had two really good throws there. He should have found his options on those two rolls though. Still not comfortable with him as a franchise bet.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

OK CK, whatever you say since you're the all knowing draft guru. Surprising someone hasn't picked you up for their front office yet.

So I take it from your immature response you actually have no means of arguing the point or any evidence for your ridiculous claim. K. Cool.

I think Charles Davis is a pretty likable guy, but some of the stuff he says leaves me scratching my head. Gushing over Kaepernick for dodging a 300 lb DT on the perimeter on a play that results in a 4th and 6 . . .

Ponder is the only QB here I'd consider before the 5th.

Mayock is pretty much right-on with Kaepernick. I can't believe he's got that much power in that skinny-looking arm. Dude is sashimi-raw though.

Quickie Halftime Mock

1.) *Christian Ponder QB FSU - *After trading down to the end of the first round and picking up an extra 2nd. (Von Miller was not available at 15.)

2.) Derek Sherrod RT Miss St. - Replaces Vernon Carey. Carey's money goes to FA C Ryan Kalil.

3.) Derrick Locke RB Kentucky - Speed, move and vision, and plays tough despite his size.

4.) Colin McCarthy ILB The U - Replaces Channing Crowder and help with STs coverage.

5.) Bilal Powell RB Louisville - Replaces Ricky and spells Locke.

6.) Charles Clay TE/H-back Tulsa - Rotates in as both a TE2 and in place of Polite when Polite carries in short yardage.

Sherrod won't be there in the 2nd, and you're crazy for drafting Ponder in the 1st.

Kaepernick looks very good to me. Dude can escape pressure and deliver and he throws well. He does not have NFL throwing timing with receivers like Ponder at this time, but he has other assets that are just very impressive. Look, Big Ben has 2 superbowls and he is not Drew Brees. There is a skill set there that should not be overlooked.

I dunno. I would consider Kaepernick before the 5th. He's showing that there's actually something there to coach and take a chance on.

Miami's just not in a position to take chances. It's bad enough taking a chance on a guy in the 1st round, when that has at best a 50/50 probability. But you don't want to be taking 20% or 10% chances when you have NO quarterback.

Back
Top Bottom