watch the senior bowl | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

watch the senior bowl

Sherrod won't be there in the 2nd, and you're crazy for drafting Ponder in the 1st.

Ponder AFTER a trade down to the end of the 1st, but yeah I know.

Just wanted to gage how high Ponder's stock might be now. He was very highly regarded before the season started and back healthy, he looks like he could be the real deal. Could be a steal.

Sherrod probably will go early 2nd or late 1st after this showing.

What do you think of Locke? I know he's small but runs like he's fired out of a cannon.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Ponder just looks like Pennington v2.0

Not high on him at all.

I thought his arm looked a lot better than Penny - even pre injury Penny.

well watching this game there should be a QB that is still there when we pick at #15,
but i dont want any of them................:lol:

Kaepernick looks very good to me. Dude can escape pressure and deliver and he throws well. He does not have NFL throwing timing with receivers like Ponder at this time, but he has other assets that are just very impressive. Look, Big Ben has 2 superbowls and he is not Drew Brees. There is a skill set there that should not be overlooked.

I agree. Shouldn't be ignored. Done some good things. Also looks the part of a project, not a high percentage player. He's a lower percentage guy, maybe 10 or 20% IMO. I just don't love the idea of hitching our wagons to a 10 or 20% guy at the QB position...and whoever we get, make no mistake, it doesn't matter what round he goes in, that's the guy we're hitching our wagons to.

Another bad throw by Locker. If you're going to throw that jump ball in the endzone, at least put it to the back shoulder!

Oh that's right, he didn't do that because he played with bad talent at Washington.

Back
Top Bottom