Watching this HOF enshrinement, I have to admit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching this HOF enshrinement, I have to admit

spiral

Starter
Reaction score
That Buffalo Bills squad had some damn good players and are like family. I respect them.

'The K-Gun offense- ask Dan Marino about it'. F you Andre.

Oh come on. That was actually a sign of respect. I got a good chuckle out of it.

Idk, it kind of pissed me off. The fact that it gave the dip**** Bills fans a chance to cheer one more time at our expense is annoying lol.

That Buffalo Bills squad had some damn good players and are like family. I respect them.

They were consistently the 4th best team in the league...Most any AFC team in that period were far behind the NFC...Plus who can ever forget when Thurman Thomas lost his helmet before the start of one of his 4 superbowl losses.

I do not like the Bills and do not care enough about them to respect them...

I look forward to the day that that particular franchise folds up and leaves the NFL forever...That's just me...

I only watched the last half of Aeneas Williams' speech and I have to say, other than that chant he tried to get everyone to do, he made a great speech. Good speaker. Kind of felt bad for Walter Jones having to follow him, but I'm sure they all did fine in their own way. I'm happy for all of them.

They were consistently the 4th best team in the league...Most any AFC team in that period were far behind the NFC...Plus who can ever forget when Thurman Thomas lost his helmet before the start of one of his 4 superbowl losses.

I do not like the Bills and do not care enough about them to respect them...

I look forward to the day that that particular franchise folds up and leaves the NFL forever...That's just me...

Bon Jovi may buy them and move them to Canada, so there's that lol.

The hall of fame is like a prison, it's over crowded and there's a lot of people don't belong there.

I only watched the last half of Aeneas Williams' speech and I have to say, other than that chant he tried to get everyone to do, he made a great speech. Good speaker. Kind of felt bad for Walter Jones having to follow him, but I'm sure they all did fine in their own way. I'm happy for all of them.

The only thing I know about Aenas Williams is that he bought out some car dealerships, laid off a bunch of people, replaced them with, ahem, 'other' people to 'give them opportunities' and proceeded to run those dealerships into the ground. Lot of people lost their jobs thanks to that guy.

Good football player, terrible businessman.

Idk, it kind of pissed me off. The fact that it gave the dip**** Bills fans a chance to cheer one more time at our expense is annoying lol.

Think about this.

Would he have referenced Boomer Esiason? Hell no. Because no one would have cared.

Ya, and that K-Gun offense resulting in exactly how many rings? Oh...zero you say?

Alrighty.

The hall of fame is like a prison, it's over crowded and there's a lot of people don't belong there.

I agree.
I also do not like the fact that Bob Kuchenberg is not in the HOF. He owned many of the DL players that have been enshrined.

The Bills have 7 players, a coach, and owner in the HOF. 9 total
The Fins have 8 players and Don Shula. 9 total
The Bills have never won the super bowl, appearing in 4.
The Fins were winners 2 times back to back, and appeared in 3 (1971, 1982, 1984) during 2 different decades. The also made the AFC championship twice in the 1990's.
Why isn't Joe Robbie in the HOF? He founded the Fins and created a dynasty in South Florida.
Why isn't the early 70's undefeated season better represented, and also the early 80's also better represented.
There seems to be an inequity IMHO. Three of the Bills players never won against the Fins from 1970-1979 (20 straight losses)
Frankly, Bob Baumhower, AJ Duhe, Mark Duper and Mark Clayton, John Offerdahl, Keith Jackson, Bob Kuechenberg, Manny Fernandez, and Nat moore should all be given consideration.
Kuech and Manny are no brainers
Sorry for the homerism, but watching Andre Reed get in is too much to take. No way he should be in over half of the guys I listed above.

That was a great Buffalo team that was the only team to ever go to 4 straight super bowls.
They should have definitely won one of them but things happen in the superbowl.More often than not two very good teams play and one gets blown out.
Too many playes are in the hall of fame just because they were apart of a great team.
I do agree Keuchenburg should be in the hall.

Back
Top Bottom