We Are a Terrible Screen Pass Team | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Are a Terrible Screen Pass Team

luke kuechly counted his box and ran to the ball Monday night based on that box count...

From the defense's perspective it is a pick 6 in the making if you get a good enough jump on it. That trips formation is such a dead giveaway.

well we usually drop the wr on a power step far enough and have the splits where the other receiver can reach that initial thrust man where he can't just run thru and catch in stride for a walk in but we don't block it worth a damn in terms of gain post snap or throw the damn thing to the proper shoulder for the most rac and least break stride...you don't want the wr to have to do anything but get north south post catch...placement is a big deal in terms of gain and blocking

what kills me is Kenny stills is always a lead primary blocker and he SUCKS SO BAD AT IT

well we usually drop the wr on a power step far enough and have the splits where the other receiver can reach that initial thrust man where he can't just run thru and catch in stride for a walk in but we don't block it worth a damn in terms of gain post snap or throw the damn thing to the proper shoulder for the most rac and least break stride...you don't want the wr to have to do anything but get north south post catch...placement is a big deal in terms of gain and blocking

what kills me is Kenny stills is always a lead primary blocker and he SUCKS SO BAD AT IT

Yea, I'm not sure why they dont get Fasano involved with that play, Stills and Parker cant block. I'd prefer the play just disappear completely to be honest, but if you insist on running it, at least give it a chance.

I was wondering what happened to SOS.

Pretty good idea what Hammered means.

Yea, we still suck at screens.

He had some rocky weeks when Kiko was great but SOS would be in his glory this week. We'd be looking at lots of Kiko Alonso tape if he were here, that's for sure.

probably cause fasano runs like he's got a load in his pants

Lol made me chuckle.

But seriously, one good block gets you the 4 yards youre looking for, we dont need him to get 10 yards downfield.

He had some rocky weeks when Kiko was great but SOS would be in his glory this week. We'd be looking at lots of Kiko Alonso tape if he were here, that's for sure.
I have a sneaking suspicion he is around.

Wish they’d leave the screen to
College football. Seems to work well against us but more often than not it’s an unsuccessful play.

Like Namor said...We have sucked on a lot more than just screen passes this year. The entire O and now the D is following. A TOTAL team collapse.

This thread was posted like a year ago. I bumped it because our screen pass execution is still dreadful and they're essentially wasted plays.

I got sick of reading the same crap threads about Adam Gase's press conference demeanor.

Sue me.

Back
Top Bottom