We are going to beat the **** out of the JETS | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are going to beat the **** out of the JETS

Who cares about the Jets? They're not proper rivals. They're an even sorrier team than we've been the past decade.

Pretty shortsighted here. The Jets lead the all=time series 53–48–1 and went to two consecutive conference games this decade.

I know what they've done. But they're largely irrelevant in their own city, irrelevant nationally, umknown internationally and manage a level of organisational dysfunctionality that almost make us look good. Among their decent recent seasons have been far more miserable seasons. There is literally no reason to be a Jets fan nor to hold up our having to play them twice a year as any kind of big rivalry.

There have been plenty of times the dolphins had a superior team and still lost to the jets.

Wake and Suh gave me the gif(t) that keeps on giving last season.
phinsammy-0.gif

We are going to beat the **** out of the JETS
_

I hate the Jets, period. But instead of saying the above, I would replace the team mentioned to New England. The Patriots are the ones I would love to beat...and do so with gusto; over and again. As much as I hate the Jets, I hate the Patriots more.

(ALSO: The Patriots are a measuring stick, a benchmark, a shadow of how well along we (Miami) are in our evolution towards becoming a true league contender. Sh*t I hate saying that...it's true nonetheless.)

They're the Jets. Nothing is ever easy against the Jets.

That being said, their roster is just BAD. And I think a lot of people are going to beat the #### out of the Jets this year.

The Jets have this uncanny ability to beat the Dolphins, hopefully last season wasn't a fluke.

The Jets are, in my opinion, probably the favorites to be the #1 overall pick. The Bills, however, will be better this season now that they aren't being coached by the bozo buffoon brothers.

Gonna need to get those Ws somewhere.

We certainly should beat the Jets.....but lets see how things develop and take nothing for granted. I'm very optimistic this year with a tougher schedule ahead of us.....but I don't take any NFL game for granted....

Man, some of you are too worried about being armchair coaches instead of fans.

F*** the Jets

Back
Top Bottom