We are on the cusp of a potential golden era. Get the stadium upgrade done! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are on the cusp of a potential golden era. Get the stadium upgrade done!

Zounds;1064582180[I said:
]Hmm, well I guess Lambeau Field, Soldier Field, Oakland Coliseum, the Superdome, and many others should be imploded immediately.[/I]

Hiuzenga's upgrades cant even compare to this "patchwork" anyway. Huizenga brought us two HD scoreboards and new luxury suites and restaurants - neither of which added much to the gameday experience for the average fan. Ross is talking about bringing seats closer to the field, replacing the old seats in the entire stadium, adding a stadium canopy, and many other amenities. Its hardly patchwork. And besides, the alternative to upgrading the stadium is to do nothing - because there wont be a new stadium in Miami for a long time for obvious reasons. Better to opt for "patchwork" over nothing. At least it will get you to stop whining in every thread about how terrible the Dolphins are because they didn't build a new stadium right next door to your house with your own private entrance.

This X2!!!

Joe Robbie was actually ahead of its time. Joe Robbie built to house a baseball team hence the poor lack of intimacy to the building. These upgrades will make it more enjoyable to go to a game.

This X2!!!

Joe Robbie was actually ahead of its time. Joe Robbie built to house a baseball team hence the poor lack of intimacy to the building. These upgrades will make it more enjoyable to go to a game.

And on top of that, I think it will help with wins and losses on the field. A real 12th man. A real home field advantage. Get er done!

so sick of hearing we have no home field advantage because of the stadium...I had tickets when marino was there, the stadium was NEVER FULLY SOLD OUT...UCF's 45k stadium gets louder....

The problem is the fans, flat out...

I had people behind me that didnt want to stand up and cheer on 3rd down...

I remember once the palm beach post had an article and it was titled Class vs crass and it was comparing jets fans and Pittsburgh fans when they came to joe robbie vs our own fans...guess what the jets fans can get pretty loud and they arent 18 feet closer to the field...

I've been arguing this to anyone that would listen for years. Our fans stink, and it's not exclusive to the Dolphins. In the AAA last year during the NBA FINALS...you could hear a pin drop most of the time. Canes attendance...good lord. Baseball...atrocious.

The one fan base that gets the most respect from me is the Panthers fans. And that's because it's a bunch of displaced northerners who cling to their precious hockey.

Back
Top Bottom