We have been had again by Ireland and co | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have been had again by Ireland and co

My problem is we had a good oline two years ago. Then the guru decided to go the cheaper route and cut guys like Smiley and Grove. Well the line then sucked and now we had to use the number 15 overall pick to fix their previous screw up. It's just very frustrating when we have so many holes many of which were created by this regime.

Pouncey will not start straight away and when he does it may well be at guard.

Let's give the guy a chance before the haters get their meathooks in.

Of course he will start straight away, that's garbage. We started a 3rd rounder last year on the Oline day one.

I don't think anyone is denying he's a good player, but people are rightly pointing out that it's not value and the team needed a bolder pick.

What a joke this pick is. It's as bad as the Ginn pick. Pouncey is no center...what a joke we draft a O-Lineman and still have have no 2nd rd pick. Worst is, they could of drafted this guy in the 20's and got a 2nd rd pick. This is sad and how bad can it get folks??? This organzation is a joke.

Really!? You obviously have inside information. Who was it that offered us their 1st round pick in the mid 20's along with their 2nd rd pick? Did we turn it down? Who should we burn at the stake? Come on man, I have my pitch fork and torch ready, lets go get 'em!

Do you really expect this pick to be worse than Ginn? I have to say it will be interesting to see an offensive lineman running straight out of bounds almost everytime he touches the ball.

LOL!

Im torn over this pick.

I like the fact we have Pouncey on our team. The thought of having Long and Pouncey on the same line for the foreseeable future is definitely appealing.

We don't however have a QB on the roster I have any confidence in. If the FO simple didn't feel there was a franchise caliber QB available then thats fair enough. They have staked their careers on that now.

For that reason though I also hope we don't trade back into the 2nd round to take a QB or even take one in the 3rd. You very rarely find franchise QBs at this stage of the draft and if the FO had any confidence in someone being 'their guy' they should have taken him at 15. We have too many other needs to take another prospect these guys aren't sure about. With the standard of players in other positions still available it would also cost alot to trade into the 2nd round.

Pouncey will not start straight away and when he does it may well be at guard.

Let's give the guy a chance before the haters get their meathooks in.

just hang one bit here mate. You know what your asking? Your asking some fin fans to be patient. These are the same fin fans who are expecting a losing season with the offensive co-ordinator from Cleveland hired to take the place of the walking corpse. The same fans who wanted to draft a qb in the 1st that went in the 3rd. Clearly you are a newbie here....

Back
Top Bottom