We have the best QB in the AFC East | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have the best QB in the AFC East

If that 4th win comes in week 16 and keeps the Jests out of the playoffs I might get a little misty eyed. And with all the money you guys wasted this year you better get used to those numbers - 4-12.
Oh, how cute. You have a little nickname for your daddy. The Dolphins are no doubt better than they were, but are not winning in week 16.

I will gladly waste money every year as long as that bad cash goes for players like Calvin Pace, Kris Jenkins, Alan Faneca, Damian Woody, and Brett Favre. The better franchises spend to the cap.

The Schedule is probably the most important part of a successful season.

By the end of the season IMO, both Seattle and Jacksonville will have at least 9 wins each, and I think Seattle will probably win the West.

No matter how hard you try, I'll not be convinced about the Bills till they actually start playing good football for 4 qtrs against all teams. So far this year the Bills have proven they have a hard time moving the ball on some bad teams, till the 4th qtr. If the Bills continue that trend the good teams won't be so easy to score on late in the game. So whatever the Bills problem is socring points in the first 3 qtrs of football they better get it fixed.

No matter how hard you try, I'll not be convinced about the Bills till they actually start playing good football for 4 qtrs against all teams. So far this year the Bills have proven they have a hard time moving the ball on some bad teams, till the 4th qtr. If the Bills continue that trend the good teams won't be so easy to score on late in the game. So whatever the Bills problem is socring points in the first 3 qtrs of football they better get it fixed.

Can't argue with you at all.

It's good to see your posts minus the hate.

Oh, how cute. You have a little nickname for your daddy. The Dolphins are no doubt better than they were, but are not winning in week 16.

I will gladly waste money every year as long as that bad cash goes for players like Calvin Pace, Kris Jenkins, Alan Faneca, Damian Woody, and Brett Favre. The better franchises spend to the cap.

And as a result sit half a game out of last place. I guess you're right, hard to argue those results. You guys could go 9-7 or even 10-6 and make the playoffs to be sure. But the playoffs haven't been to good to Favre since Reggie White, Leroy Butler, Sean Jones, Desmond Howard, Andre Rison, Mark Chmura, Keith Jackson, Eugene Robinson and the Grave Digger retired.

I believe the Patriots have the best QB in the afc east...he's just on IR.

Maybe the best Qb in NFL history. Though him going down opens the Afc East up. Before the season I thought the Bills would have a chance for a wild card spot. Now with him down the division is wide open. Really I don't see a dominant team in the NFL. The Giants got no respect going into the season as the Cowboys were the favorite. Even the Eagles were getting more love than the Giants. Now I wouldn't be shocked if the Cowboys were a 3rd place team in that division.

That Jets uniform is one of the worst in all of professional sports.

Trent Edwards has a concussion, possibly another disaster for an AFC East team.

5th Week
MIA defeated SD. 17-10
NYJ defeated ARZ. 56-35 HAD A BYE
NE Vs. SF (Lost Tom Brady in Week 1) Down 14-10, but still in game.
BUF Vs ARZ (Lost Trent Edwards) Down 21-14, but still in game.

I predict at Week 5:
BUF 4-1
NE 2-2
MIA 2-2
NYJ 2-2

Could be wrong.

J.P. Losman is horrible. The Bills probably can beat the Chiefs with him at Qb, but that's about it.

Favre's 110.8 QB rating tops all QB's in the NFL......:):beer1:

all bets are off if losman sees any extended time on the field. :ill:

...remember that thread from last week.

Well, with a passer rating of 107.7, Trent Edwards is the best QB in the AFC EAST.

He's 4th in the league in completion percentage.

Really now? Looks to me like the best QB in the AFC East plays for the MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

Brett Favre------Go on home brah. Youre done. Nice INT's. Way to have to pull it out at home vs. the worst team in the NFL minus their best player and starting their 3rd string QB.

Matt Cassel--- Yeah. He's in this competition. :rolleyes:

Trent Edwards -- Good looking young QB, butcha aint ready yet pal. Come back and see us next year, then we will see if youre better than Pennington or even our promising young QB named Henne. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom