We have the best QB in the AFC East | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have the best QB in the AFC East

Why is Henne promising? Because of where you drafted him?

Anyway, I have a feeling this thread could change every week. I don't think theres a clear cut #1 honestly.

Why is Henne promising? Because of where you drafted him?

Anyway, I have a feeling this thread could change every week. I don't think theres a clear cut #1 honestly.

Unfortunately the clear cut #4 is #4.

Ya I really don't know what has happend to Farve after this game. His shoulders could really be bothering him but I can't wait to see him up in Buffalo this weekend.

Really now? Looks to me like the best QB in the AFC East plays for the MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

Brett Favre------Go on home brah. Youre done. Nice INT's. Way to have to pull it out at home vs. the worst team in the NFL minus their best player and starting their 3rd string QB.

Matt Cassel--- Yeah. He's in this competition. :rolleyes:

Trent Edwards -- Good looking young QB, butcha aint ready yet pal. Come back and see us next year, then we will see if youre better than Pennington or even our promising young QB named Henne. :woot:

Chadwick is playing well but I'd like to see him play against the Bills without an injured cb playing his first game in a month that was playing 10 yards off every play. If McGee was healthy, that "bomb" to Ginn was at the very least a knockdown.

That said, Pennington was a great pick up for the Fins.

Chadwick is playing well but I'd like to see him play against the Bills without an injured cb playing his first game in a month that was playing 10 yards off every play. If McGee was healthy, that "bomb" to Ginn was at the very least a knockdown.

What?? Suddenly you're psychic? Stop it, Chad isn't a rookie, he's a veteran QB. He needs to prove nothing. Chad is playing well cause he wants to play well and he wants to prove to the Jets and everyone else, he still has a lot of game left to play. Chad has been playing well all year, he didn't land in the top 10 after week 8 cause he faced an injured McGee.:rolleyes2:

Oh and BTW, why is it Chad has to prove to you he's good against a "healthy McGee", as if you're suggesting McGee is a top CB when healthy, but the Bills can play the weakest schedule so far this year and they don't need to prove they're a top 5 team by playing teams that are top 5 teams? Bill fans have no problem giving everyone the impression they think their team is a top team in the league. So this is how it works for Bill fans? Everyone in the league needs to prove something against the top players and teams, except the Bills? The Bills can play a super soft schedule and their fans can come here and talk as if the Bills are as good as their record even though the level of competition played has been anything but top 20 much less top 5??

What?? Suddenly you're psychic? Stop it, Chad isn't a rookie, he's a veteran QB. He needs to prove nothing. Chad is playing well cause he wants to play well and he wants to prove to the Jets and everyone else, he still has a lot of game left to play. Chad has been playing well all year, he didn't land in the top 10 after week 8 cause he faced an injured McGee.:rolleyes2:

Oh and BTW, why is it Chad has to prove to you he's good against a "healthy McGee", as if you're suggesting McGee is a top CB when healthy, but the Bills can play the weakest schedule so far this year and they don't need to prove they're a top 5 team by playing teams that are top 5 teams? Bill fans have no problem giving everyone the impression they think their team is a top team in the league. So this is how it works for Bill fans? Everyone in the league needs to prove something against the top players and teams, except the Bills? The Bills can play a super soft schedule and their fans can come here and talk as if the Bills are as good as their record even though the level of competition played has been anything but top 20 much less top 5??

Ok, lets end this right now so you can stop saying it.

What teams remaining on the Bills schedule would you consider top teams? If you think none are, then what is the point in saying until they play a top 5 team.

Pure speculation but whatever makes you sleep more soundly at night my friend :hi5:

Being a bills fan I hate to say it Chad is playing the best football amongst the position. Though Trent youth, potential and talent wouldn't make me trade him for anyone else.

Excuses.

If he was un-fit he should'nt have been playing.

Ok, lets end this right now so you can stop saying it.

What teams remaining on the Bills schedule would you consider top teams? If you think none are, then what is the point in saying until they play a top 5 team.

I get the distinct feeling no matter what I say, you'll play the victim role and cry about what I say. Basically you only want people to speak positively about the Bills or you have a serious issue with their opinion. You only see the positive the Bills do and dare anyone to say a negative word about them. I tell you the Bills aren't as good as YOU and 99% Bill fans seem to think they are. I use facts to back up my opinion, you then argue with me and have an issue with what I say, even though I reached the opinion I have of the Bills based on real statistics and tendencies.

The Bills then show up in Miami with a 5-1 record seemingly a top 5 team according to you and Miami pretty much holds the Bills to 1 TD while causing 4 TO's and making Trent look more like the QB he really is then the QB Bill fans want him to be and you want me to look at your schedule and tell you who I think is good on their remaining schedule?

Here's a better idea, why don't Bill fans for once in their life, allow their team to actually prove something before they go running to rival sites begging for everyones respect for their team? You can't cry about what I think of your team when you know deep inside the Bills have proven nothing ESPECIALLY when you look at who they've played so far this season. You need to stop getting offended that I don't see the Bills as a top 5 team cause they are in no way shape or form a top 5 team, they just aren't. I think top 15 maybe, but that's as high as I think they are right now.

Maybe they pick it up and finish the season doing things the right way, but so far the Bills wins have been more fortune then skill. anyone who hopes to win most games in an NFL season by coming from behind in the final qtr, is asking a lot.

I get the distinct feeling no matter what I say, you'll play the victim role and cry about what I say. Basically you only want people to speak positively about the Bills or you have a serious issue with their opinion. You only see the positive the Bills do and dare anyone to say a negative word about them. I tell you the Bills aren't as good as YOU and 99% Bill fans seem to think they are. I use facts to back up my opinion, you then argue with me and have an issue with what I say, even though I reached the opinion I have of the Bills based on real statistics and tendencies.

The Bills then show up in Miami with a 5-1 record seemingly a top 5 team according to you and Miami pretty much holds the Bills to 1 TD while causing 4 TO's and making Trent look more like the QB he really is then the QB Bill fans want him to be and you want me to look at your schedule and tell you who I think is good on their remaining schedule?

Here's a better idea, why don't Bill fans for once in their life, allow their team to actually prove something before they go running to rival sites begging for everyones respect for their team? You can't cry about what I think of your team when you know deep inside the Bills have proven nothing ESPECIALLY when you look at who they've played so far this season. You need to stop getting offended that I don't see the Bills as a top 5 team cause they are in no way shape or form a top 5 team, they just aren't. I think top 15 maybe, but that's as high as I think they are right now.

Maybe they pick it up and finish the season doing things the right way, but so far the Bills wins have been more fortune then skill. anyone who hopes to win most games in an NFL season by coming from behind in the final qtr, is asking a lot.

Thank you once again for not answering the question and criticizing Bills fans.

You obviously don't like schedule questions do you?

I have asked you a couple Schedule questions and you dont want to answer. Lets try again.

This is an old question, What do you think the Bills record will be based on their remaining schedule?

Next question, who are the good teams remaining the Bills play this year that would impress you if they beat them?

Thank you once again for not answering the question and criticizing Bills fans.

You obviously don't like schedule questions do you?

I have asked you a couple Schedule questions and you dont want to answer. Lets try again.

This is an old question, What do you think the Bills record will be based on their remaining schedule?

Next question, who are the good teams remaining the Bills play this year that would impress you if they beat them?

Maybe you should ask Ms.Cleo what she thinks the Bills will do in their remaining games. Cause last time I checked, I wasn't born a psychic.

Not that I would dare discourage the pissing match but.........

Back to our regularly scheduled program....

The threads original topic.

QB Ratings through 7 games

Trent Edwards - 92.9 - 19th overall
Chad Pennington - 100.5 - 9th overall

Source - CBS Sportsline

Dare I say, "nuff said"? :D

Source - CBS Sportsline

One QB get replaced by a RB during games, nuff said.

Source - CBS Sportsline

You can keep 'em.

5-2 with a QB who's started 16 games > 3-4 with a 32 year old QB

Back
Top Bottom