We should try to go after Vick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We should try to go after Vick

Haha, no way Philly let's him go. Unless they do a sign and trade for all your draft picks. They'd get rid of Kolb before they got rid of Vick. I'm sure Andy Reid likes his job there in Philly and is not triying to get fired.

The day we sign Mike Vick is the day I quit watching the dolphins.

The guy is a total piece of ****. The worst kind of human garbage. The only thing I ever want to see from Michael Vick is for him to get his throat ripped out by a dog and bleed out on the field.

Theres too many Cubans in Miami, and we all know how much Cubans love Pitbulls. Would never work out.

I agree. Michael Vick isn't going anywhere. But the question is: where is Kevin Kolb going? I can see a bunch of teams ponying up for his services, including one in our own division (not us, except perhaps maybe us).

The guy is a total piece of ****. The worst kind of human garbage. The only thing I ever want to see from Michael Vick is for him to get his throat ripped out by a dog and bleed out on the field.

I'm with you on that one. I would do exactly the same thing.

You Dolphin fans are a violent bunch...

I'm not sure how much of Vick's success is really because of Vick. He's got two nasty deep threats and a good TE in Philly. Not to mention Andy Reid as a coach. Kevin Kolb, McNabb, Jeff Garcia, and AJ Feely all looked really good in that offense, with the last guy looking good enough to fool are front office at the time into trading a second round pick for him. Even if you ignore the character concerns and assume that he'll actually be on the market, I don't think Vick would be a good fit here.

Some of you guys make me laugh, you all talk this crap about not watching the Dolphins again if they sign Vick, but the minute he's throwing TD's for us, you all will be the first ones out there buying his jersey and hoping back on the bandwagon. Put O.J. Simpson, Charles Manson and Ted Bundy in this team and if they score TD's for us I could care less what their past was all about. This game is about wins, who gives a crap about a players mistakes in the past. I see all these people talking sh*t about Cam Newton but those are the same people who'll be all over his nuttz when he's throwing TD's for their team next year.

Not a chance in HELL that we will be able to land him next year. For you guys who think it is possible just sign him in Madden and you can at least get a glimpse of your wish....

as soon as this garbage is out of football he will kill someone, this type of behavior is not normal, healthy people do not kill animals in large numbers for sport, people act like he was arrested for robbing a bank or something, he will be back in jail before long, god someone got shot at his party just this summer, do we need to win soo bad that we want ted bundy or son of sam at QB

as soon as this garbage is out of football he will kill someone, this type of behavior is not normal, healthy people do not kill animals in large numbers for sport, people act like he was arrested for robbing a bank or something, he will be back in jail before long, god someone got shot at his party just this summer, do we need to win soo bad that we want ted bundy or son of sam at QB

Not to derail this thread, but I'd hope you were against trading for Brandon Marshall.

Back
Top Bottom