We should try to go after Vick | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We should try to go after Vick

Stallworth may have killed a man, however he owned up to it and went with everything the courts and lawyers asked of him. AND he has showed true remorse for what happened.

He should be exempt from that list IMO.

Stallworth may have killed a man, however he owned up to it and went with everything the courts and lawyers asked of him. AND he has showed true remorse for what happened.

He should be exempt from that list IMO.

oh i dont mean those players are my list of the scum of the earth lol i was just giving examples of some players who i think have done worse :)

What a display. He is a very unique player with a skill set that has no direct comparison to any other Qb in today's game.

Tonight he made all Philly fans completely forget about McNabb.

Please, the guy made his freaking mistakes and now he's clean again. He's a top 5 QB in the league at the moment, maybe even Top 3. If we had a chance to grab a great QB like Vick we would. But there's no chance and Vick is going to get more money than McNabb before the season ends.

miami fans have some pretty high standards..morals are fun especially when they don't apply directly to you...

Back
Top Bottom