We want Moore! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We want Moore!

I've been saying all year: Matt Moore deserved to get the ball handed to him this season. The man is a consummate professional, he's been loyal to this team for years, every time we call on him he steps up for us. Matt Moore's ability is limited and he's going to make mistakes and turn the ball over at times. But I swear to god he's the walking embodiment of this team, in terms of swagger, scrappiness, passion and mentality. Meanwhile, Cutler carries himself as sluggish as our offense has looked with him under centre.

I think Gase made a mistake chasing Cutler with Moore on the roster. I think he made the mistake of handing the starting job to Cutler without an actual competition. I think he's hamstringed this team by sticking with his guy. But if he turns back to Cutler after this, it's just pure stupidity and stubbornness.

Yeah Moore was seriously screwed by Gase this year. I was one that was calling for us to keep Moore as a starter. Cutlers offense is so damn boring to watch... Moore is a friggan great QB because he brings more to the team than just the play on the field. You can tell we are a different team with him back there

adam gase owes matt moore to the entire team right now...if the team feels how reshad jones says they do i dont think going back to cutler is a legit option for adam gase, you could see the team rallied around matt moore today and the offense instantly started clicking...theres no denying this and adam cant ignore it

I don’t ever take these in the middle of the game posts serious.

Everyone is on tilt, that’s why I never come to FH during the game. Place gets annoying.

But I DO tune in just in case one of these knee jerk overreactions pop up...It take a special person to do it but with a few beers in them...it happens :hungover

adam gase owes matt moore to the entire team right now...if the team feels how reshad jones says they do i dont think going back to cutler is a legit option for adam gase, you could see the team rallied around matt moore today and the offense instantly started clicking...theres no denying this and adam cant ignore it

He has this whole offseason and 5 and a half games until Cutler got injured so far.

Back
Top Bottom