We were wrong about the Sage Experience | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We were wrong about the Sage Experience

Whoever made fun of the guy should be considered scumbags as far as I'm concerned.

This is what I hate. The media starts this crap.........that's all they're good for these days and then they whip little peanut-brained fans into a frenzy talkin' about sh*t they know nothing about. And yet we still see some fans on this board questioning how much of the percentage goes to his sister and how much he's keeping for himself. You guys are seriously pure scum if you think that way. Some of you should stop being so proud and admit you were wrong.

I think every single media report, especially ones written in Miami, should be taken with a grain of salt. I don't see a shred of reporting anymore, it's all commentary and twisting words, taking quotes out of context...........

touborg said:
He should have just come out and said it to begin with.

What did he expect?

Perhaps for the media and fans to show some class and not question peoples motives all the damn time.

you people that still say that its a goofy stupid idea are dumbasses....he's doing it for his sister omg....he is just trying to help plus he doesnt have that much money look where he is on the depth chart

Not much money for him is still 5 to 10 times more money than the rest of us get, on average. He released a ridiculously funny statement and we laughed. Big deal. Get off the moral high horse. Its a noble cause I agree, but its still ridiculously funny the way he handled it.

enigmatics said:
Whoever made fun of the guy should be considered scumbags as far as I'm concerned.

This is what I hate. The media starts this crap.........that's all they're good for these days and then they whip little peanut-brained fans into a frenzy talkin' about sh*t they know nothing about. And yet we still see some fans on this board questioning how much of the percentage goes to his sister and how much he's keeping for himself. You guys are seriously pure scum if you think that way. Some of you should stop being so proud and admit you were wrong.

I think every single media report, especially ones written in Miami, should be taken with a grain of salt. I don't see a shred of reporting anymore, it's all commentary and twisting words, taking quotes out of context...........

Well said man! :up:

Since you've now labelled me a "scumbag" let me say this.

People who label people scumbags are most often dickless losers who don't have much to speak of for themselves so they find refuge in labeling others.

ckparrothead said:
No people do whatever they want just expect consequences. Auction yourself off like a hooker or a super-star and if you're not either one of those, expect to be ridiculed. Sage could have handled it any way he wanted to, but the way he did handle it, he should not act so suprised when people make fun of him for it or laugh.
Exactly. He basically agreed to be a "media whore", without telling us what it's for, and then he's shocked that he's getting ridiculed for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by touborg
He should have just come out and said it to begin with.

What did he expect?

Perhaps for the media and fans to show some class and not question peoples motives all the damn time.

Listen, if you're a star and auction yourself off like that, people will react. If he had said "i'm doing this for my sisters chairty" to begin with, none of this would have happend. How the hell was anyone supposed to know? He ****ed up here, no one else.

ckparrothead said:
Since you've now labelled me a "scumbag" let me say this.

People who label people scumbags are most often dickless losers who don't have much to speak of for themselves so they find refuge in labeling others.

nothing like labeling some one to prove that labeling is bad :shakeno:

Yea, how much does sage charge to come play a game of madden with you. I would beat his *** in a game of madden. Im the memphis madden king, took a greyhound bus from memphis to miami to beat somebodies *** in madden and i beat the #3 player in Los Angelos!!! Damnit i want sage in madden! SPREAD THE WORD. IM GONNA EMAIL HIS PUBLISCIST AND CHALLENGE SAGE!!!

When I heard about this, I had no idea that the money would go to charity. I thought it was a complete joke and quite honestly when I first heard about Rent-a-Sage I laughed. Now that I know why he is doing it, I have no problem with it. Sage makes a lot of money (all NFL players do) but he isn't making the millions that some others are. He wants to help his sister out and others with her problem, and this is a good way of helping.

When I heard about this, I had no idea that the money would go to charity. I thought it was a complete joke and quite honestly when I first heard about Rent-a-Sage I laughed. Now that I know why he is doing it, I have no problem with it. Sage makes a lot of money (all NFL players do) but he isn't making the millions that some others are. He wants to help his sister out and others with her problem, and this is a good way of helping.

Oh I do agree. He's doing a good thing, he just made a poor choice that got him made fun of but that doesn't make me feel bad for making fun of it. Even if it were a thing where all the money was going to him, I wouldn't "have a problem with it" because I mean, who am I to tell him what he can and can't do and if people are dumb enough to pay for the ultimate sage rosenfels experience then all the power to him. What I'm saying, is the original release made him look like a tool, and so I made fun of him as a tool, and I still don't feel bad about that because he made himself look like a tool, regardless of the cause.

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
you people that still say that its a goofy stupid idea are dumbasses....he's doing it for his sister omg....he is just trying to help plus he doesnt have that much money look where he is on the depth chart
You try comming across the money is he making in the NFL, goodluck. I think it was a good idea to try to help his sister with her problem and shouldnt he bashed for it. He should have come public with it right away instead of making it sound like he had nothing better to do than hang with a bunch of drunk guys watching monday night football

He should have come public with it right away instead of making it sound like he had nothing better to do than hang with a bunch of drunk guys watching monday night football

...and charging the drunk guys a couple thousand bucks for the pleasure of his company...

Fatherof25 said:
Yea, how much does sage charge to come play a game of madden with you. I would beat his *** in a game of madden. Im the memphis madden king, took a greyhound bus from memphis to miami to beat somebodies *** in madden and i beat the #3 player in Los Angelos!!! Damnit i want sage in madden! SPREAD THE WORD. IM GONNA EMAIL HIS PUBLISCIST AND CHALLENGE SAGE!!!
Go get 'em tiger. :up:

Do remember, however....

Sage is an NFL QB, so as long as he's familiar with the feel of the video game, there's a good chance he could take you to school since he actually knows EVERYTHING that goes on with the offense, from reading formations, blitz pickup, hot receivers, etc.

Your only hope against Sage is if he chooses the Bills as his team. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom