We will NOT Pay Jennings and Hartline AND get a first round receiver | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We will NOT Pay Jennings and Hartline AND get a first round receiver

Look what the bears did last year. knowing that Knox was gonna be out they drafted a WR adn traded and got Marshall. I see the Dolphins do a simillar thing.

No, ireland's idea of "addressing the WR position" will be sign Jennings as cheaply as possible, draft Ryan Swope as late as he can get away with, and hope an acorn develops between Fuller and Matthews. If none of that materializes, oh well, guess we are Cornfed, Cornfed, Cornfed again.

Would anybody be interested in Titus Young if the price was cheap? He had a good rookie year in 2011, but has clashed with the Lions and is likely going to be shipped out.

Greg Jennings
Keenan Allen
Brian Hartline
Davone Bess
Rishard Matthews

Get it done.

Would still have 4 picks in the 2nd and 3rd rounds to fill out whatever needs Miami has, Maybe 2 CBs, a DE, and an OL. Or 2 Cbs a DE and a TE. But I don't see why Miami can't Sign Jennings, Hartline and draft a WR in round 1.

we need a burner - Wallace is a better choice than Jennings - who is hurt quite a bit

we need a burner - Wallace is a better choice than Jennings - who is hurt quite a bit

You know what's funny is that people are a quick to label Greg Jennings as injury prone yet they go on another threading saying Jake Long needs to come back and is not injury prone even though Long obviously is.

I really believe that we need to draft a WR with our 1st pick. Be that Allen or Patterson, it doesnt really matter as both will be legit number 1 receivers in a couple of years. That being the scenario, I believe that bringing in Jennings this year for either rookie to learn from will benefit everyone. Sign Jennings to a 4 year contract - he has 6 years experience and still has a fair bit in the tank as his end of year stats show, and let him, our rookie, Hartline and Mathews be our WR corp. Bess to me can be traded and we move Fuller into the slot.

Back
Top Bottom