Welcome! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

I'm Clumpy...er.....Clump.....er.....Bob. I'm almost 40 (March). Proudly live in Bills country. Long time Bills season ticket holder. I'm here because I like to harass Fins fans and also provide y'all with the salary cap page. I also am moderator of the salary cap forum. Clumpy is short for my original username of clumpedplatelet. Clumping platelets is my username at BillsZone.com where I am an original member and moderator. I also do the salary cap page there. Clumping platelets is derived from something I see in my profession. I'm a medical technologist (sometimes called Clinical Laboratory Scientist) at Kaleida Health, Millard Fillmore Hospitals (both Gates and Suburban). I work overnights in the lab and am consdiered a generalist, which means I can do anything and everything that our STAT lab has the capability to do. My duties range from simple urinalysis to more complex blood banking procedures. My job is solely dependent on what comes in the door. My posting is inversely proportional to my workload here :D If anyone has a question about laboratory, please PM me :yes:

I have a B.S. in Medical Techonology from Univ. of Buffalo and one day will complete my M.A. in Health Care Economics also at UB.

I'm a veteran, so if you hate Bills fans, please hate me less :lol:

:patriot:

Clumpy said:
I'm Clumpy...er.....Clump.....er.....Bob. I'm almost 40 (March). Proudly live in Bills country. Long time Bills season ticket holder. I'm here because I like to harass Fins fans and also provide y'all with the salary cap page. I also am moderator of the salary cap forum. Clumpy is short for my original username of clumpedplatelet. Clumping platelets is my username at BillsZone.com where I am an original member and moderator. I also do the salary cap page there. Clumping platelets is derived from something I see in my profession. I'm a medical technologist (sometimes called Clinical Laboratory Scientist) at Kaleida Health, Millard Fillmore Hospitals (both Gates and Suburban). I work overnights in the lab and am consdiered a generalist, which means I can do anything and everything that our STAT lab has the capability to do. My duties range from simple urinalysis to more complex blood banking procedures. My job is solely dependent on what comes in the door. My posting is inversely proportional to my workload here :D If anyone has a question about laboratory, please PM me :yes:

I have a B.S. in Medical Techonology from Univ. of Buffalo and one day will complete my M.A. in Health Care Economics also at UB.

how can anybody hate anyone with an avatar like that. it cracks me up everytime i see it. especially when you post in "the thong of the week!" ;) :eek:

Clumpy said:

I can forgive you for being a Bills fan.

I can forgive you for being from Buffalo.

I can forgive you for hating the 'Phins.

I can forgive you for being old.

You get extra credit for being a veteran.

You get even more extra credit for being a closet 'Phins fan... even if you lack the self confidance to announce it to the world.

The fact that you play with urine and blood for a living is, however, completely unforgivable!

:goof:

phinphanphrommi said:
I can forgive you for being a Bills fan :up:

I can forgive you for being from Buffalo :up:

I can forgive you for hating the 'Phins :up:

I can forgive you for being old :up:

You get extra credit for being a veteran :patriot:

You get even more extra credit for being a closet 'Phins fan... even if you lack the self confidance to announce it to the world :mad:

The fact that you play with urine and blood for a living is, however, completely unforgivable! :roflmao:

:goof:

:moon:

Hey clump, can ya fix drug tests for people?

I'm Ally. I'm a Bills season ticket holder, but I love Jay Fiedler. Hey, at least I admit it.

Sabre Ally said:
Hey clump, can ya fix drug tests for people?

I'm Ally. I'm a Bills season ticket holder, but I love Jay Fiedler. Hey, at least I admit it.

Have you ever heard the theme song to The Apprentice? :D

My name is Randy. I'm a Savage Fin fan.
The Madness rages through my entire being.

I'm just plain insane.

FinMadness said:
I'm just plain insane.
you're not alone. i bought 4 tickets to the fins san diego game last year for $520. the game was moved to phoenix and we went anyway and found out the admission was free. never did get my money back. bought em on ebay and the guy that sold em to me lived in kansas city, go figure! :rolleyes:

I'm Doug from Colorado...38 years old and a Fin's fan since 1972 - when the Fins started their back to back SB wins...I have been a Fin's fan ever since (through the good years and bad). Roman is my last name and 5-29 is my birthday so I am expecting lotsa gifts. :) I have a BA in poli sci from the Univ. of Colorado and an MPA from ASU (go Sun Devils). I had been working as a county administrator for the past three years, but I killed my back and shoulder so I am on disability for the time being, and spending way too much time on chat boards like this...I am addicted to my Dolphins! Nice hearing from other Fin's fans and great posts Clumpy.....I have lurked into the Bills Zone to hear the comments about Bledsoe and he is hated even more than Fiedler. :yell: Great site.

Doug (Roman529)

Hey guys. My name is Anthony. People call me AJ for short. I have been a dolphins fan since the day i was born because i know no different. I grew up in a house of dolphin maniacs and i wouldnt have changed it if i could. I love the dolphins although they aggarvate me a lot of the times. I usually try to go to one game a year, and this year was really special for me. My dad got me tickets to the New England game for my birthday and it turned out to be great. I am estatic to have found a forum that is completely devoted to dolphin fans. Thats my story...

New Fin from Vegas

Hey People this is Raj another crazy Fin Afficianado from Las Vegas. :cooldude:

Go Fins Go

Back
Top Bottom