West Virginia @ UConn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

West Virginia @ UConn

please, somebody beat W Virginia, they're not that good, just have a cake schedule.:dolphins: :rolleyes:

WV will play L'ville in a couple weeks.

Someone will lose. And someone will end up in a BCS game most likely vs the winner of Mich-Ohio St. We got a little 4 team playoff.

Throw in the 5th bowl game and the best 1-loss team will get a crack at the whole thing too.

wtf just happened? UConn had the ball first and goal, I leave the room for a minute the next thing I know Slaton is running with the football and it's still 30-3.

wow, slaton was having a bad game then just broke off a 56-yard run and now he's over 100 yards and his heisman run continues. no one faster than him...

:fire: this makes me sick!!! Slaton above AD in the Heisman race...idc if he is hurt its the principle :fire:

Slaton is crazy. I love him. Reminds me a little of LT.

I can't wait to see UofL vs WVU. It's a Thursday night game and will be one of the games of the year.

UF Fin Kat said:
call me when ND plays a half way decent team. ;) :tongue:

they had a brutal schedule nd did so far. msu, michigan,gt,penn state. i think they have the hardest first 5 or so games of the season.

MikeO said:
WV will play L'ville in a couple weeks.

Someone will lose. And someone will end up in a BCS game most likely vs the winner of Mich-Ohio St. We got a little 4 team playoff.

Throw in the 5th bowl game and the best 1-loss team will get a crack at the whole thing too.

I don't think that's going to happen, I think even if one of them goes unbeaten that a 1 loss team from one of the bigger conf's will get the #2 slot in the BCS.

Back
Top Bottom