West Virginia @ UConn | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

West Virginia @ UConn

ZolarZ_GoPhins said:
Why bash on a team you have no idea about. You are a Oklahoma fan as I have seen your posts here alot. I have nothing against Oklahoma or the Big12 for that matter but please..... Like the Big12 is a monster powerhouse over the BigEast. Look what Slaton did against Georgia when most folks said that the speed on UGA was too much for WVU. It seems Slaton proved those folks wrong.

AP is a top RB in the NCAA and will probably be a 1st round pick next year in the NFL. If hating on Slaton makes you feel better then I guess you are free to do so. Everyone else in the country though knows what a good back Slaton is and especially in the college game. His speed and great footwork put up big numbers for WVU. He also is very good at holding on to the football, 0 fumbles in his NCAA career in 356 carries. He has put up 26 TDs as well in rushing and chips in 2 receiving. This is in 16 games from last year to this year.

Slaton is a Stud stop hating.

did I say I hate Slaton? I enjoy wathcing the kid play he is the #2 back in the nation as far as im concerned...but to say he is better than Peterson imho is just wrong.

The Sugar Bowl last year...cmon do you actually think Georgia took WV seriously? I mean they were playin practicly at home..against a Big East team that alot of the nation didnt know was for real.

Heres the thing about the differnce in conference...no one knows until the Lousville/WV game or until Rugters plays one of them, how good the conference is...yes the Big 12 is embarrasing...its only Texas and us...with some guys rising in stock like Nebraska and Mizzou...

Im srry im a lil defensive its hard to realize that AD is gonna be gone really...I love the kid so much..and wehn ppl just start piling on that so and so is better than AD due to injury it just makes me kinda mad you know? I have no hate towards WV I love the fact that the little guys so to speak are gettin an equal shot, ive been rootin for you guys since the sugar bowl and hopefully you guy wont get shut out of a NC game if you guys deserve it

DonShula84 said:
And I think Slaton being a sophmore will hurt him in the Heisman voting, I could be wrong, but he'll be a pre season favorite for it next season.

remeber 2004? :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom