We've Got To Stop Bringing In Flakes | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We've Got To Stop Bringing In Flakes

BSQX4 said:
Both sides make valid points and there is much room for debate but my point is that Boston was likely to implode in some way and now he did. My favorite team is in trouble for offensive talent and I couldn't be more upset about it.Feeley is slow developing and Rickys bolted were thin at O-Line. We even lost Chris Atkins who was going to play some Safety and be a Special Team Star. He made 22 ST tackles for the Pats last year and he's lost for the season. But, I still believe in my team I just wish some good things would happen for us.

I don't get why you think Boston imploded? How does a guy that loses 30 pounds in the offseason and has worked harder to prove that he wants to be good again! Then goes out and hurts his knee while jumping for a pass! Is considered that he could control that, to the point were he meant to do it or implode as you would say it! There is now way that was his fault! Was it his bad luck? Yes! The guy busted his Azz all winter the get in shape and be a better player for this team! There is no way this was some fault of his that he has bad luck with an injury! I applode Boston for trying so hard to get back to the shape that got him to the pro bowl! Any one that works that hard to loses 30 pounds, of muscule mind you! Should not have something like this happen before we get to see the fruits of his labor! It's just a shame! :cry:

shalafi3455 said:
Dude you obvousely missed the whole point! You say Dillion hasn't had any problems yet, well genious the season hasn't even started yet!
Listen dude,

When you attempt to sound intelligent by sarcastically referring to someone as a "genious", you should look it up in the dictionary first so you don't end up looking like a tool.

As for missing the point, score that one for you again as well. You are being a pessimist by saying that something hasn't happened yet it will -- as if there is some inherent logic behind the belief. There isn't. You are making an assumption based on your flawed understanding of the facts surrounding Dillon's time in Cincinnati. The circumstances and the environment he is in now are entirely different. That was my "point." I didn't fail to understand your unsupported argument -- I dismissed it. Don't make me do it again.

PatriotGOD said:
Listen dude,

When you attempt to sound intelligent by sarcastically referring to someone as a "genious", you should look it up in the dictionary first so you don't end up looking like a tool.

As for missing the point, score that one for you again as well. You are being a pessimist by saying that something hasn't happen yet it will -- as if there is some inherent logic behind the belief. There isn't. You are making an assumption based on your flawed understanding of the facts surrounding Dillon's time in Cincinatti. The circumstances and the environment he is in now are entirely different. That was my "point." I didn't fail to understand your unsupported argument -- I dismissed it. Don't make me do it again.

You know if you did a little more reading and a little less being a wise azz your would have noticed that is what I said! I didn't say he WAS going to be a problem! I said he had problems on a different team and the Dolphins weren't the only team to take problem players! You just assume that there are no problems with your "perfect" team! As for being a pessimist, I don't know were you get that from! What did I say about the Pat's that was bad? I said that I thought they were a great team and had the best chance to repeat sicne Denver! You really have no clue what your talking about and obviously have no intelligence to speak of, so why don't you just go find a Pat's forum to be a moron on and leave the really football fans alone! Your giving all the other Pat's fans on this site a bad name!

BSQX4 said:
In view of David Boston getting hurt like almost everyone in Football knew would happen and Ricky Williams just imploding our offense which I had so much hope for is in dire trouble talentwise. Character guys from now on, no more reclamation projects. Guys like Daryl Gardner, Cecil Collins and now RW and DB have all blown up in our faces. We have to build a team with team players. No more me first guys like RW and DB. We do this because we are desperate and we need to stop being desperate. This last draft seems to be a good start, I believe other than Will Poole there isn't a blemish on any of the others. There all here to play and to play hard and do what the Coaches ask of them.How'd you like to be in a foxhole with Ricky Williams, not me, I'll take Tony Bua, Larry Chester, Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Junior Seau, Pat Surtain or Jeno James. Quality guys without baggage. Without a track record of busting out in other places. Let's wise up. Look at New England, they're doing it right. I hate them but I have to respect what they've accomplished. That's what I want for us.

The guy did everything the FO asked... wtf are you talking about? From my view it was the teams fault that his knee went out.. He should of sat out for a bit.

And BTW... New England had some bad players as well... **** happens man, dont post crap like this... it just adds to it..

shalafi3455 said:
You know if you did a little more reading and a little less being a wise azz your would have noticed that is what I said! I didn't say he WAS going to be a problem! I said he had problems on a different team and the Dolphins weren't the only team to take problem players! You just assume that there are no problems with your "perfect" team! As for being a pessimist, I don't know were you get that from! What did I say about the Pat's that was bad? I said that I thought they were a great team and had the best chance to repeat sicne Denver! You really have no clue what your talking about and obviously have no intelligence to speak of, so why don't you just go find a Pat's forum to be a moron on and leave the really football fans alone! Your giving all the other Pat's fans on this site a bad name!
I'm giving the other Pats fans a bad name? What do I care what you think of them? I'm not here for them. I'm not really certain that I care what you think of me. Fans are fans, what does it honestly matter what team someone supports? Think about it. Both teams have fans that are great and both teams have fans that are complete idiots. I don't believe in "nationalism," that is Dubya's flawed paradigm. I prefer to think on a larger scale, and to make useful distinctions. I come here for conflict and discord, not mutual admiration. I don't need to listen to idiots telling each other how great they are, through their association with the same team.

As for both teams having players with the potential to be disruptive, now that the Pats have Dillon, I agree. However, the Dolphins have a long established history of attracting problem players and adopting a permissive attitude with respect to disruptive behavior. The Dolphins tolerate far more than the Pats ever have and ever will.

PatriotGOD said:
As for both teams having players with the potential to be disruptive, now that the Pats have Dillon, I agree. However, the Dolphins have a long established history of attracting problem players and adopting a permissive attitude with respect to disruptive behavior. The Dolphins tolerate far more than the Pats ever have and ever will.

You know we could have saved a whole lot of time and energy if you would have just said this in the first place! That is what I replied to you orginaly! All I said was that the Pats had taken on problem players just like everyteam does in taking a chance the a change will turn a player around!

I don't care what anyone says after the fact, no one saw what Ricky was going to do before he decided to retire! That is a huge blemish to the organization! I don't blame them for bringing in a player like that because no one could have predicted he would do something like that! Look at all the problems TO has had in the past and the Eagles still took a chance on him! If a player is talented enough there will always be a team to take a chance on a guy!
Either way good luck to your team! I hope they stay heathy and kick the crap out of the Bill and Jets! As long as they do that I'll be happy! :D

Hey PatriotsGOD are you from MA and if so were abouts? If you don't want to say that's fine I understand!

Please ban PatriotGod due to pure stupidity. I have no time for that kind of ignorance. A long history of bringing in problem players? Please! Just go spend time with the rest of the fat losers who cheer for your team.

PatriotGOD said:
I'm giving the other Pats fans a bad name? What do I care what you think of them? I'm not here for them. I'm not really certain that I care what you think of me. Fans are fans, what does it honestly matter what team someone supports? Think about it. Both teams have fans that are great and both teams have fans that are complete idiots. I don't believe in "nationalism," that is Dubya's flawed paradigm. I prefer to think on a larger scale, and to make useful distinctions. I come here for conflict and discord, not mutual admiration. I don't need to listen to idiots telling each other how great they are, through their association with the same team.

Any player has the potential to be disruptive but some are more likely than others. Here are some former and current Pats players who have had trouble with the law or have character issues: Ben Coates, Ty Law, Willie McGinest, Dana Stubblefield, Teddy Brushchi, Cedric Cobbs, Adrian Klemm, Marquise Walker, Kenyatta Jones. The Pats are a great team but its not because they have a bunch of choir boys they win because they have superior coaching, depth, and talent,

shalafi3455 said:
Hey PatriotsGOD are you from MA and if so were abouts? If you don't want to say that's fine I understand!
I'm glad you understand. Few here seem to share in that capacity.

PatriotGOD said:
I'm glad you understand. Few here seem to share in that capacity.

Yea I'm from MA and get to see the Pat's all the time! Actually before the Tickets became impossible to get I use to get tickets for my boys to got to the game around Xmas time as a present! That was always fun! Just can't get tickets any more!

Back
Top Bottom