Whaddya think? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whaddya think?

In my humble opinion, this is the year that the dolphins have to select Tannehill's replacement. It will be 6 years since Tannehill was drafted, and that is more then sufficient time to form an opinion of him. He is not the one to lead Miami to the promised land. This draft is rich in quarterbacks, so draft one.
In my humble opinion this is the year Tannehill finally has a competent oline or a receiving corps not highlighted by Hartline.

For years, the Fins have been bargaining their futures for big splash free agents that have not panned out. I think we could go back all the way to the beginning of the post Joe Robbie era. As a fan since the 70's, I always thought Robbie was cheap but in hindsight, he was frugal and did not overpay for talent. We have been schooled by the Patriots for the past two decades but have not learned anything. Maybe this office has the right mindset of a winner, buy low and sell high. Just a thought.

Im my opinion, FA has been a resounding success. Low key, necessary moves for not a ton of money.

Very non-Miami like.

So. We’ve addressed the O line (successfully, in my opinion). Filled the Landry hole as well (please don’t bitch, it is what it is).

I’m thinking.....

LB, TE, QB, DT, OL, and K. Maybe FS, but we have two high speed guys, one of which better learn to play FS quick.

Is it just me, or are our beloved Dolphins FINALLY getting their collective **** together?

I reserve the right to bitch about anything and everything; especially when it contradicts something I said before.

Despise the WR signing but think the Oline signing/trade were decent. Would have liked them to pursue j Janis, John Brown, and A Jenkins. Hope they aren’t dumb enough to pursue DeMarco.

Back
Top Bottom