What could the Dolphins do to boost home game attendance? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What could the Dolphins do to boost home game attendance?

iceblizzard69 said:
Every game sold out last year, so there were people at the games. The problem is noise. The Eagles game last year was embarassing since their fans were louder than ours. :(
Lets face it, nobody is that loud. :lol:

iceblizzard69 said:
Every game sold out last year, so there were people at the games. The problem is noise. The Eagles game last year was embarassing since their fans were louder than ours. :(
Where were they sitting. Unless some fans dressed up as orange seats, I didn't see them. :confused:

I only get a chance to attend 1 or 2 games a year, and as far as I know Pro Player seems to get pretty packed. The place holds 80,000+.

I would be frikken yellin if they got rid of Fiedler im sure everybody else would to, so it would be loud.

Scrap said:
Okay, I'm not from there, but I have noticed that most home games seem rather empty. In my opinion, the Dolphins would be much better with a packed house of screaming Dolphins fans. This question is mostly for the locals, but anyone can chime in. Is there something that they (the Dolphins) could do to boost attendance? Do they advertise enough down there? Could they do more to be in touch with the south Florida community? This isn't meant to be a South Florida bashing thread. Maybe some good ideas will surface, and the right person will read it, and get the ball rolling.

Not being from there, I can't say what efforts they use to boost attendance.
Is there a way that they can improve attendance? Are there ways that other teams do it, that the Dolphins may not have tried? :confused:
hire all the girls from tootsies to walk around the stadium naked taking pics with the fans

AJtoChambersTD! said:
I would be frikken yellin if they got rid of Fiedler im sure everybody else would to, so it would be loud.

Just like everybody was yelling when Fiedler came into the game against Washington last year? :shakeno:

Dolphinizzle, PPS holds a bit under 75,000 not 80,000+ ... it's never held that much...

ladeback said:
Dolphinizzle, PPS holds a bit under 75,000 not 80,000+ ... it's never held that much...

You're right, but it is one of the biggest stadiums in the league.

Back
Top Bottom