What do u guys think of Ricky Williams? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do u guys think of Ricky Williams?

jnewmant said:
ricky was great i enjoyed it while it lasted but now i wish i could meet him face to face so i could strike him down with great vengence and furious anger
A pulp fiction quote can never be a bad thing.

CChambers7284 said:
Honestly

I dont hate him, he provided us some really exciting moments like

- The Entire 2002 season. It was a long highlight reel
- When he ran on one hand vs Pats
- Vs Jags that incredible run were he cut back and forth and broke tackles
- His interviews were always funny
- Pro Bowl MVP
- 230+ yard game vs Bills that we lost because of Ray lucas

I dont hate him because he is trying to find himself. I just wish He decided to retire at the end of 2003. Then we could have drafted a RB, Traded for Dillon or signed a Free agent. Or he shoulda played out the season.

Idk if i speak for alotta people when i say I am not mad at him for retiring Just the time he did retire.

What he did to his teammates is reprehensible. It's not that he decided to go off to Austrailia and smoke weed or whatever he wants to do, it is that he purposely waited until the team had little or no recourse to replace him that was so despicable. He has lost all the respect that I, as a fan, ever had for him. He also has lost all respect from his teammates.

CChambers7284 said:
well U guys still dwell on dan Marino and he has been gone for years

I guees im just sad that ricky is really gone

Dude Marino NEVER F***** the Franchise by quitting a week before training camp. He gave it his all while he was here, even when the popular choice was for him to retire.

The fact that you even mention Unmentionable and Marino in the SAME sentence is REPULSIVE!!

:fire:
:ban:

CChambers7284 said:

Marino and Ricky should never be mentioned in the same sentence.

All seriousness though, I loved Ricky while he was hear but how you can not be mad about how it all ended? And since it ended badly, awhile ago, we need to move on!

CChambers7284 said:

Last time I checked, Dan Marino isn't a pothead loser who let his teammates down. Last time I checked, Ricky Williams will NOT go down as one of the greatest NFL players of all time.

Did you not see the 60 minutes interview?? He doesn't care about anyone but himself! :fire:

CChambers7284 said:

Jesus, I can't believe you had the balls to say that. WOW! freakin' amazingly not smart on your part!!!

Woody Paige on "Around the Horn" was saying today that he thinks that Saban is going to talk Ricky into coming back and playing for the fins. They where talking about Edge coming to Miami and he said he didn't think that Edge would be here because Saban is going to get Ricky back.

I personally think that he was just blowing smoke. :)

Who is Ricky Williams? What does he have to do with this team?

CChambers7284 said:

I can believe you just said that. Must be a closet Jills fan. That is the most ignorant statement i've heard since i've been with finheaven, hands down. :shakeno:

CChambers7284 said:
Honestly

I dont hate him, he provided us some really exciting moments like

- The Entire 2002 season. It was a long highlight reel
- When he ran on one hand vs Pats
- Vs Jags that incredible run were he cut back and forth and broke tackles
- His interviews were always funny
- Pro Bowl MVP
- 230+ yard game vs Bills that we lost because of Ray lucas

I dont hate him because he is trying to find himself. I just wish He decided to retire at the end of 2003. Then we could have drafted a RB, Traded for Dillon or signed a Free agent. Or he shoulda played out the season.

Idk if i speak for alotta people when i say I am not mad at him for retiring Just the time he did retire.

Ricky Williams is the reason that we will have a Super Bowl Title in four or five years.

Back
Top Bottom