What do u guys think of Ricky Williams? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do u guys think of Ricky Williams?

ricky williams said:
he quit but he would have had to sit out half the season anyways for league suspensions. like that would have been much better. and a lot of u people who call him a pot head, i would like to see what would happen if someone took away your beer. nearly everyone has a vice of some sort. now dolphins have saban and a future, get over the hate. ricky was worth it just for his big season and watching him destroy defensive backs. i love ricky williams running style. if he could come back in an offense that doesn't make him run into brick walls every down, it would be awesome to watch. and give the man some rest. he deserves a little respect for carrying the ball more than any back in the league for the 2 years he was here. i'd quit too if wannstedt was my coach and used me like a goat going to the slaughter.
That was Sanctimonius Time with Ricky Williams. Next week on Sanctimonius Time, why Ricky shouldn't have to pay child support payments.

Megatron said:
Ha ha ha whoooooooo!! That was quite the little thread wasn't it?? I just love coming on here and having people constantly try to drive their insipid love for this quitter down all of our throats. Sure he played great, he WAS quite a talented back. Now he is a chronic aruvedic sociopath. When will you guys get it through your heads!! He is not in the NFL anymore nor will he ever be again. The majority of us are sick and tired of these threads that are fishing for approval for him to come back. The saddest thing about it is there is a snowball chance in hell he will be running again next year, or any year for that matter.

PS: No one should give a ratty rats *** about that quitter.

1st off, go back to where ever your from, "Cybertron" or what ever, your probably a 40 year old NERD thats never had a g/f or anythin in your life, so I dont care about your opinion cause you probably play with transformers or whatever all day so your just weird. Ricky Williams to you was probably some futuristic robot.

But I just ask one thing!!! PLEASE DONT SEND ANY KILLER ROBOTS TO MY HOUSE!!!

:shakeno: :confused:
Phin_Phan said:
1st off, go back to where ever your from, "Cybertron" or what ever, your probably a 40 year old NERD thats never had a g/f or anythin in your life, so I dont care about your opinion cause you probably play with transformers or whatever all day so your just weird. Ricky Williams to you was probably some futuristic robot.

Phin_Phan said:

That's really funny coming from someone that's living in his Mom's garage. Hey here's a litle bit of advise, move away from Windsor. The place is a crap-hole and the frankly the best thing that could ever happen to the place would be having you leave it. Now why don't you run off and beg for smokes or something.

Ricky...who cares...nice flash in the pan...not all that bright as a human...good runner in a game...overall, a big fat loser. Glad he is not on my team anymore.

dont hate him neither...i dont want him on my team though, if he comes back its for one thing...$$$$$$$$$..and can he give up the ganja is my question..we all make mistakes but it seems hes not even willing to apologize to his coaches team or even his fans!

Megatron said:
That's really funny coming from someone that's living in his Mom's garage. Hey here's a litle bit of advise, move away from Windsor. The place is a crap-hole and the frankly the best thing that could ever happen to the place would be having you leave it. Now why don't you run off and beg for smokes or something.

LOL 1st off, Windsor is crap! but better then "Cybertron".

2nd, I lve in my bedroom, cause i am 18 years old and dont exactly have enough money to move out!!

3rd I wanna leave Windsor!! HAHAHAHA!

so you were right about most of it, I do live at home with my mother (and father), but not in the garage, in my bedroom (but we do have a very big garage), Windsor is crap and I do wanna get out of it, so good post.

Phin_Phan said:
LOL 1st off, Windsor is crap! but better then "Cybertron".

2nd, I lve in my bedroom, cause i am 18 years old and dont exactly have enough money to move out!!

3rd I wanna leave Windsor!! HAHAHAHA!

so you were right about most of it, I do live at home with my mother (and father), but not in the garage, in my bedroom (but we do have a very big garage), Windsor is crap and I do wanna get out of it, so good post.
Did you actually have anything to say at all that is football related or did you just want to comment on my avatar. Sounds like someone's got himself into Daddy's pilsners again.:roflmao:

Take it for what it's worth, but Woody Paige of Around the Horn and Cold Pizza says he's spoken with Saban many times and Paige believes Ricky will be back... Again, take it for what it's worth.

Hostile7 said:
Take it for what it's worth, but Woody Paige of Around the Horn and Cold Pizza says he's spoken with Saban many times and Paige believes Ricky will be back... Again, take it for what it's worth.
I'd rather draft Benson and be done with that headcase Williams once and for all. The only way he'll go away is if we have a new legit starter. I'm a trade down guy but if it will stop the constant Ricky whining, draft BENSON!!!

Megatron said:
Did you actually have anything to say at all that is football related or did you just want to comment on my avatar. Sounds like someone's got himself into Daddy's pilsners again.:roflmao:

Apologises Apologises, just I get pissed at a lot of people in here

Like, everyone takes peoples opinions way to critical, like just cause we dont "hate" Williams anymore, doesnt me you have to say crap to may us feel stupid, we say our opinion and you say yours, you dont have to downgrade us......you listen to us, we listen to u cause no matter what people say in here im not going to change my opinion......so dont say stupid ****!

Back
Top Bottom