What does everyone thimk about Armon Binns? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What does everyone thimk about Armon Binns?

I believe that should be the plan but remember if we spend big money on Wallace and let to many of our own FA walk then we have holes 2 at CB, 1. At OT, 1 at DE plus needs at LB, G, RB.
you know Rome wasnt built in a day.
and miami wont be built in a single offseason

Ireland knows that Phil in was hired to deliver a high octane passing offense. If that doesn't happen soon, Ireland will be fired. He will do everything possible to build around Tannehill this off season. That means landing 1 big name FA WR, and drafting 1 marquee WR and a 2nd good prospect WR. He is also probably looking for a good young TEif he can get one.

BInns has the size, speed, quickness, lift, wingspan and muscle to be a very good WR. But he has bad hands, so he is more of an air traffic controller than an NFL WR at this point. If he had developed the Bengals would not have let him go. Now he is in the process of bouncing around the league because every GM wants to roll the dice that the light will eventually come on for guys with that type of size and athleticism. IMHO, he is already better than Roberto Wallace, so I'd probably roll the dice one more season, but not at the expense of Rishard Matthews.

upside is #3 or #4 wr type stuff...id'd coverage pretty well while he was here when he got run in the games and sat down in voids...but against man he needs to show more...depending on how the offseason goes is probably looking at a 5th wr spot if we keep 5 and frankly he better get to work on his specials cause as things stand right now i would think marlon moore would beat him out as the 5th wr based on specials...i expect rishard mathews to pass him on the depth chart if he hasn't already in 2013

unless we blow it at the position this offseason i expect binns to have an uphill climb to make the 53...bring him to camp

The only thought that comes to mind when I think of Binns is his complete momentum crasher against New England, dropping that dime Tannehill bombed 20+ yards for the TD.

If they get wallace why would he draft a receiver early for? they already have Binns, Bess, Matthews, Hartline(if he resigns) if does draft a receiver it should be stedman bailey.

The only thought that comes to mind when I think of Binns is his complete momentum crasher against New England, dropping that dime Tannehill bombed 20+ yards for the TD.

Agree, and Cinci dropped him after starting him. I think it is worth a shot in camp, but I think Matthews is better, and he won't find a spot.

I'll wait to see what Binns can do after an offseason with the team. I did notice dude looked bigger than all the other receivers on the field and moved pretty well for his size.

Binns came in off the street and started playing right away. That says something.

Everyone just remembers the TD drop vs. NE therefore he sucks. Only time will tell. Its not like he had a full offseason with RT and co. so yes, give it some time. The dude can get downfield. I dont think we will rest on our laurels however becuase of Hartline and whether he is signed. i love some of the receivers in this draft, but if we add one in draft it most suredly will be Swope. He knows too much and is welker like.

If they get wallace why would he draft a receiver early for? they already have Binns, Bess, Matthews, Hartline(if he resigns) if does draft a receiver it should be stedman bailey.
we need to draft one because if you only add one explosive playmaker, and he gets injuried, where does that leave you? we need to go into the offseason with 2-3 new WR's. wallace/jennings, hartline, 1/2 drafted WR, bess, matthews.

Binns is one of those guys that has a ton of talent and potential, but never lives up to it for some reason. There always seems to be those that think they can do something to change him around and make this person a superstar, but it doesn't happen. I'm all for trying to develop guys, but when the guy fails to do so with numerous teams, you need to start making room for someone that can make that development to the next level.

Back
Top Bottom