What does everyone thimk about Armon Binns? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What does everyone thimk about Armon Binns?

i think binns should be kept on the PS....why not? lol he showed flashes of good route running and getting open but cant catch the damn ball

i do like his upside though....

If we get Wallace on-board, or Jennings for that matter, we need to draft two "stars" in the first 3 rounds, and one of them should be a TE....what combo? I´d go for Eifert/Bayley, but the possibilities are endless...Trading down to the early 20´s is my absolute favorite scenario, therefore giving us another 2nd , therefore we can target TE,Oline, CB, WR, DE, ILB,(no particular order) and that´s just the first 3 rounds!!!

He's potentially the best non-Bess, non-Hartline WR on the team. But that's not really saying too much.

His big and athletic, but I didn't care for his drops. For a 4th or 5th WR, I'd rather have a guy who will catch the dang ball when he's open. I'm not a big fan of keeping around project WRs with question mark upside (Marlon Moore, Patrick Turner, etc). If Binns was a blazer, YAC freak, or special teams contributor, it would be a different story.

For a 4th WR, give me Rishard all day over Binns...better hands, and can play multiple ST roles (returning, blocking, gunning).

Back
Top Bottom