What has happened to our stud #1 wideout? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What has happened to our stud #1 wideout?

Also I love the double standards of this place. Regardless of winning or losing you can NEVER say anything bad about a player after a win but you must trash them when they lose. The amount of fence straddlers on this site is unreal. You can even clarify your stance a million times as constructively as possible and you still may be called a troll. It's unreal.

As a team as long as we win I can care less. One player will not stop the show, keep winning. Thats all for the fantacy leagues, any way.

So when our QB goes away from the coverage and finds other targets, or picks up on a miscue by the D and throws a TD to one of our other "garbage" WR's it's a BAD thing?? I guess you would have been happier if Tanny would have tried to force the ball, and thrown a couple picks so you could say how much you thought he should just ride the pines his rookie season....damn.... guess we have to win every game 47-0 for this to be a successful season!!

I guess you conveniently just either ignored those threads or they were in a language you didn't understand. Love all the hate afterwards too from the hartline lovers. Eat ****ing crow especially Jcane for calling me a troll, of which I've been a member longer than he has and never trolled once. Just the irony is ridiculous. However it's if heaven so should I have expected any different.

Nope, put up or shut up . . . All you have to do is refer us to one or two posts that stated this. I don't think you can.

Nope, put up or shut up . . . All you have to do is refer us to one or two posts that stated this. I don't think you can.

I'm not going to go back and repost everything you can easily find with a search. I believe there was one thread alone that was captioned similar to "we finally have out number one wideout". Most of the real **** talking occurred in threads about hartline with the majority of "trolls" calling for consistency. Then screen names were put into question along with trolling. It was a sad state of affairs especially be a quote "supermod".

this!
he's delusional, he will not produce one post or example of anyone here claiming Hartline was a #1
i just love these Hartline haters

I'm not going to go back and repost everything you can easily find with a search. I believe there was one thread alone that was captioned similar to "we finally have out number one wideout". Most of the real **** talking occurred in threads about hartline with the majority of "trolls" calling for consistency. Then screen names were put into question along with trolling. It was a sad state of affairs especially be a quote "supermod".

lol yep that thread got up to about 20 pages long.

So when our QB goes away from the coverage and finds other targets, or picks up on a miscue by the D and throws a TD to one of our other "garbage" WR's it's a BAD thing?? I guess you would have been happier if Tanny would have tried to force the ball, and thrown a couple picks so you could say how much you thought he should just ride the pines his rookie season....damn.... guess we have to win every game 47-0 for this to be a successful season!!

It's more about knee jerk reactions around here. Hell number 2's don't get shut out most of the time. Now the excuses will flow. Bess was the main target, coverage was rolled because he is so dominant, he went against a great corner. When does it stop? Don't get me wrong, I hope he turns into the next Alvin Harper to whomever is our Michael Irvin BUT he will never be a top flight wideout that many for whatever reason started to proclaim after the Arizona game.

this!
he's delusional, he will not produce one post or example of anyone here claiming Hartline was a #1
i just love these Hartline haters

What, you don't know about the search button or how to use it? These threads and posts existed. Everyone knows it too. I'm just calling for a bit of equality across the board. Not being called a troll or something as stupid as a screen name questioned when I make an opinion.

In case you didn't realize, we won. Bring your negativity somewhere else. There's plenty of loser forums out there you'll fit in perfectly with. BTW, how many touchdowns has Megatron scored this year so far?

Answer: yes even studs have off days in the NFL

:bobdole: wow, not even 1? you are a joke.

I'm glad we are winning but I thought we finally had a stud #1 wideout in hartline? Maybe he is saving up his energy for the 4th quarter? Just confused. I was told after his 12 catch game that he is a stud and we finally have a permanent number 1? Are the bengals and rams secondary just that good? I guess I'm a troll especially because my screen name relates to previous dolphins players.

Maybe other teams figured out they need to pay attention to him .....

Back
Top Bottom