What has happened to our stud #1 wideout? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What has happened to our stud #1 wideout?

In case you didn't realize, we won. Bring your negativity somewhere else. There's plenty of loser forums out there you'll fit in perfectly with. BTW, how many touchdowns has Megatron scored this year so far?

Answer: yes even studs have off days in the NFL

What does us winning have to do with Brian hartlines production? Are you aware that us winning today has zero to do with the topic of this thread? It further illustrates my point of the bs that goes around here. You can still point out flaws in a victory. I guess that's negative and troll behavior. My bad. Is my screen name offending you too?

psst..megatron may have had an off day but Brian hartline has yet to have anything that resembles a career sans 1 game...

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I stand corrected . . . and I don't agree with what's said there. Sorry

I have nothing to gain by making stuff up.

What does us winning have to do with Brian hartlines production? Are you aware that us winning today has zero to do with the topic of this thread? It further illustrates my point of the bs that goes around here. You can still point out flaws in a victory. I guess that's negative and troll behavior. My bad. Is my screen name offending you too?

psst..megatron may have had an off day but Brian hartline has yet to have anything that resembles a career sans 1 game...

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I have nothing to gain by making stuff up.

You're not allowed to bad mouth or be critical of anything Miami especially after a win. Even after a loss the homers will get after you if you point out negatives and tell you to be "a __________ fan" and that they don't need fans like you. But you know this.

It was pretty obvious Hartline isn't a number 1 WR. Some people let a fluke game get to their heads. Obviously a #1 WR is still perhaps our biggest priority in the offseason.

Could have fooled me then. In typical finheaven fashion, people were coming out in drones proclaiming the guy as the next number one for Miami while the rest of us were chastised for wanting to see consistency.

I don't remember people coming out in droves. I do however remember a few, specifically one poster that I won't name that was talking a lot of smack (he's also a huge Ireland supporter so I can see the agenda there). But maybe I missed the thread where there were droves of people proclaiming him because I didn't see it.

Also I love the double standards of this place. Regardless of winning or losing you can NEVER say anything bad about a player after a win but you must trash them when they lose. The amount of fence straddlers on this site is unreal. You can even clarify your stance a million times as constructively as possible and you still may be called a troll. It's unreal.

Really sucked for you huh that we actually won because our OC capitalized on the defense's flaws and our QB took advantage of their few openings. Much better argument if we lost, which I somehow feel you were rooting for to make your point.

Oh, I noticed on your OP that you tried to defuse how ridiculous your existing nick is.. believe I suggested a few weeks ago that you speak to the mods about changing it ASAP.. cause right now you instantly lose any credibility by continuing to rep a robotic back up QB and team cancerous psyche job. At least maybe "RT2DB" would give your nick some leverage when threading on your agendas, eh?

I don't care what side of the fence your on with Hartline. I like him on this team, but he is not a #1 reciever and never will be. He was non exsistent against the freaking Rams and that unacceptable. He is to damn inconsistent to be a #1. If we do get a Legit #1, maybe he can prove his worth and a #2. I hope he becomes more consistent, we need the help.

Really sucked for you huh that we actually won because our OC capitalized on the defense's flaws and our QB took advantage of their few openings. Much better argument if we lost, which I somehow feel you were rooting for to make your point.

Oh, I noticed on your OP that you tried to defuse how ridiculous your existing nick is.. believe I suggested a few weeks ago that you speak to the mods about changing it ASAP.. cause right now you instantly lose any credibility by continuing to rep a robotic back up QB and team cancerous psyche job. At least maybe "RT2DB" would give your nick some leverage when threading on your agendas, eh?

Leave the actual result of the game out of this. I can't believe many of you continue to confuse today's outcome with the scope of the post. It has ZERO to do with this thread. Hartline disappearing, something his career is full of, is however.

Change it to whatever you want. My name is irrelevent. What is relavent is how that since I conveyed in a rather tactful manner a few weeks ago that I felt hartline still hasn't proven a thing based on his body of work as a whole that a mod felt it necessary to attack me calling me a troll as well as attack my screen name. I mean should we do that to other posters with past dolphins references in their name? Again, attack the post NOT the poster. Isn't that the basis of the TOS or doesn't that apply to the clique?

Yep, and they conveniently ignore the fact that the O-line was dominated and Tannehill had very little time to sit in the pocket

So now it's the o-lines fault. Given that logic he should have been shut out in Arizona too..

He is a #2 Wr.. get it through your heads ffs the offensive they play helps hartline to succeed but he is not a guy that can get you big plays every game but who cares we are winning now just wait to the offseason to help our problem.

How many #2 receivers are doubled with a safety over the top? Also, Tanne missed him a couple of times by not going through his progressions. That is not a criticism of T-hill. He played very well, but he still has room to grow.

This seems like a better time to try to lock him up for a few more years. Get it done Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom