WHAT IF? What if the Dolphins do not pick a QB in round 1 or 2 next draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHAT IF? What if the Dolphins do not pick a QB in round 1 or 2 next draft?

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
For the sake of argument, what if the Dolphins didn't find the player or value they wanted at QB in rounds 1 or 2 next draft? Maybe it's because they like Rosen more than it appears, or because they just have so many needs that BPA just mandates picking something else...

- Which players or positions do you think our top 5 picks (Rounds 1-2) would be?
- If the dolphins did pick a QB in later rounds, who do you think they would like rounds 3-7?

I'd like to hear your thoughts...

If they don't like anyone enough to use any of our 1st or 2nds on them I don't want them burning picks on them.

Again I'll restate - "For the sake of argument, what if the Dolphins didn't find the player or value they wanted at QB in rounds 1 or 2 next draft? Maybe it's because they like Rosen more than it appears, or because they just have so many needs that BPA just mandates picking something else..."

Trade down and trade down some more. If they don't want to pick a QB in 2020 then they absolutely need to pick one in 2021 and they need to start building that draft capital to pick one of the two outstanding prospects in Lawrence and Fields.

I mean gonna get panned for this but outside of Chase Young, I’d love to get our hands on Jeudy he looks the biz to me (that’s if we don’t go for a QB as per the OP) butbthe need in the lines may have to overshadow the jeudy dream. But an edge rusher/DE, off line are a priority.

Time to go through slimm’s ratings on the college players.....

If we draft Tua with any of those 5 picks, we have regressed as an organization.
Tua's not the only QB out there. We need to draft a QB.....my preference is Burrow if he falls to us but if not him there should be one or two guys later on that Flores and company can work with.

I mean gonna get panned for this but outside of Chase Young, I’d love to get our hands on Jeudy he looks the biz to me (that’s if we don’t go for a QB as per the OP) butbthe need in the lines may have to overshadow the jeudy dream. But an edge rusher/DE, off line are a priority.

Time to go through slimm’s ratings on the college players.....
This is a deep WR class so drafting a WR top 10 would not be the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom