WHAT IF? What if the Dolphins do not pick a QB in round 1 or 2 next draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHAT IF? What if the Dolphins do not pick a QB in round 1 or 2 next draft?

If we draft Tua with any of those 5 picks, we have regressed as an organization.
I like Tua the person and competitor. His accuracy and play making skills are pretty solid. I think he will be a leader and great team player. I have always been concerned with his lack of speed on the pro level (game moves faster) and now that he has had significant injuries on both ankles and the hip I'm also concerned with his health on the pro level.

I'd much rather pursue other players in the draft - DE Chase Young in particular - high in the draft. If we can grab Tua with our second or third 1st rounder that would be more interesting.

I can’t imagine they’ll know anything about Rosen without seeing him play in real game situations. It’s a curious situation to say the least

Only QB from Clemson that I know of that has done anything so far is Deshaun Watson.

Tua's not the only QB out there. We need to draft a QB.....my preference is Burrow if he falls to us but if not him there should be one or two guys later on that Flores and company can work with.
I prefer Burrow too IF we select a QB, but I'd rather go with Rosen and draft around him this draft. If he disappoints then 2021 make moves for the top guy (who may be better than this years group anyhow). If we could get DE Chase Young while other teams reach on QB's I'd be all for it, and then go BPA at OL (maybe 2), Safety, RB, and LB

We also have a ton of Free Agency cash that can really improve us as well...OL guys and LB's usually contribute there right away.

I prefer Burrow too IF we select a QB, but I'd rather go with Rosen and draft around him this draft. If he disappoints then 2021 make moves for the top guy (who may be better than this years group anyhow). If we could get DE Chase Young while other teams reach on QB's I'd be all for it, and then go BPA at OL (maybe 2), Safety, RB, and LB

We also have a ton of Free Agency cash that can really improve us as well...OL guys and LB's usually contribute there right away.
If Burrow is gone and Young is there then I'd be fine with him there but we can still get a QB later on. Huntley is a name to keep an eye on late in the first round.

Chase Young Edge,, Andrew Thomas OL,, Tristan Wirfs OL,, Kristian Fulton Corner,, Isaiah Simmons Safety,, Grant Delpit Safety
I would like a few of these good men
I really hope we find a great safety that makes us forget all about Fitzpatrick leaving to Pitt this draft. Late Round 1 would be just fine...

Trade down and trade down some more. If they don't want to pick a QB in 2020 then they absolutely need to pick one in 2021 and they need to start building that draft capital to pick one of the two outstanding prospects in Lawrence and Fields.

We'll be singing the same tune of not wanting to trade so many picks to move up.

If we draft Tua with any of those 5 picks, we have regressed as an organization.

I can’t even begin to fathom what is going on in your head. If Tua is taken in the 2nd, we have regressed? Did we not learn anything from Drew Brees. I’m sorry but Tua in the second is far and beyond worth the risk. I’d even argue with our 3rd pick assuming he’s coming along he’s worth the risk.

We dont have to draft qb This yr. Need fix that oline first. We can pick up free agent qb.
until we are ready get qb they want.

If we don't take one this year then the plan should be to let Fitz go, sign Brian Hoyer and go into next year with full tank mode and get Lawrence.

See, same old tune of tanking because "tanking" worked so well for us this season.

I question if we fans actually deserve a winner when we can't learn from simple mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom