What position should we target in next years draft? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What position should we target in next years draft?

TE, G/G, CB, RB, SS in that order. Although I'm a fan of Ronnie Brown, I've always been against taking a RB in the first round.

TE for sure, and i wouldn't mind a WR, there are some sick ones that are gonna be in this draft.

TE, Center, Running back, nose tackle, WR

James Rogers. hes a beast on kick and punt returns, look how McCluster has done in KC. He would be that type of player.

TE OR SAFETY.

Skill position are still needed, then focuss on the interior of the Ol, and please, stop asking for Rb´s in the first round.

allen bradford barely got the rock last night...seems like he's buried on the depth chart or something...i don't get it

Allen Bradford looks as if he's returned to his "workhorse" role after running over the Huskies defense on Saturday night. Looks like Bradford is going to be the top guy going forward while they'll use Tyler and Baxter out of the Wildcat.

It all depends on FA this year and where we are in the draft. No to RB in the 1st round, there are some good ones but there are also some good RB's in FA and later in the draft. Maybe to CB, there is a ton of talent in the 1st round at that position. No to QB, maybe to FS but I would like to see Clemons with a full season before making that judgment. I don't see any centers high in the draft that fit the jolly green giant mold that this regime demands.

give me RODNEY HUDSON C/G from FSU in the 2nd round (we will get a 2nd round pick)

After watching Hines Ward abuse our CBs, I'm thinking we need a big strong corner that can play like a linebacker.

After today's loss to Pitt and with luck not on Miami's side .. it's going to be very difficult to have a winning record ... For me looking at the draft is always been fun to predict what Miami will do ... with 3 players possibly returning from injury in Merling, Odrick and Allen, it's hard to see Miami selecting a player at those positions ... but to be honest i actually could see Miami take another DE in round #1 after all, they could lose McDaniel to F/A leaving a hole at DE ... in spite of the solid play of Jason Allen there is no guarantee he will be back either ... there are alot of junior CB's with alot of skill that could declare for the draft ... therefore if one of the CB's drops to Miami CB could be the position that is addressed ... it appears that LG and TE are the positions on offense that look to be the areas of concern ... if for non other than depth if Fasano and Incognito are re-signed ... I'm think Miami is a dominating LG away from being from having a dominate O-Line ... WR could be addressed if the F/O doesn't feel that Hartline, and the depth behind him aren't good enough ... I'm hoping that a CB Falls into Miami's lap like Vontae Davis did back in 2009 ... because having a dominant secondary could lead to a playoff berth .... the LB corp looks solid and could get a boost with the return of Edds and the maturation of Misi so drafting for depth could be considered .... and lets not forget Special Teams type players, because again in the Pitt game they SP unit gave up big returns ... IMO CB is top priority with a LG right behind in terms of need .... TE will get a boost with the return of Haynos and I'm betting Fasano get resigned ... leaving TE as a mid to later round priority ...

Back
Top Bottom