What will the haters do when..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will the haters do when.....

I sure hope that you are correct. I am of the opinion it makes people feel bettter to complain when they know little about what is going on,and have no control over the matter they are complaining about!

They will all say that the Defense won the games not the QBs, of course... ;)

if we get feidler of the dallas and 2nd jets game ... 75% of the season i'll be a happy camper .. that means we win with a wide open attack .. that is diversified and dangerous ... i haven't given up on feeley .. he did show a better arm for the out pattern and deep ball during mini camp ... he just needs to get more comfortable ... he already has shown that he can be what we all hope for... even though he wasn't consistant in camp ... i believe by sept .. feeley will be comfortable enough to be effective in this offense ... as for feidler .. he looks more confident than ever and just might finally have the horses up front to give him time to throw .. he is a decent QB in the short to intermediate passing game ... when given time ... he manages the game well and is tough as nails.. too bad he is injury prone ... hope all goes well for the QB's .. we now have quality depth ... lets see what happens!!!

I hope AJ or Jay prove a lot of us wrong. I know that AJ will only get better as he learns our system and gets his timing down with the WR. Its really way to early to panic from what we saw in the mini camps.

If I do remember correctly...in one preseason with Dan Marino as our QB...a lot of fin fans said...he's all done...he washed up and its time that he hangs up the cleats...I of course did not like that at all and felt that Dan would come back strong. Ericson was our 2nd stringer and looked better than Dan during the preseason...but we all know the outcome...Dan was well...Dan the Man.

I know that this does not have much to do with AJ situation...and I know that AJ is no Dan...(that's b/c there will never be another Dan)...but I trying to make the point that its way to early...and that there is light at the end of the tunnel...

Go Fins!!!

I had the honor of seeing every game Marino played in for the Miami Dolphins. He is the greatest pure passer of all time IMO. I keep the Dallas game in my DVD at all times and have rewatched the heck out of it. One of the great moments was a brilliant catch for a Touchdown by Cris Chambers, the one where he barely keeps his toes in the endzone. Wow! Lets hope for the best regarding Feeley. Knowone knows how he'll do, even the Amazing Kreskin, so to say he do poorly is predicting doom for your favorite team. Why do that? Don't forget the X Factor is that we have a very talented Q.B. Coach in Marc Trestman, I have faith in his ability to have Feeley ready on opening day.

Sal Lisitano said:
I hope AJ or Jay prove a lot of us wrong. I know that AJ will only get better as he learns our system and gets his timing down with the WR. Its really way to early to panic from what we saw in the mini camps.

If I do remember correctly...in one preseason with Dan Marino as our QB...a lot of fin fans said...he's all done...he washed up and its time that he hangs up the cleats...I of course did not like that at all and felt that Dan would come back strong. Ericson was our 2nd stringer and looked better than Dan during the preseason...but we all know the outcome...Dan was well...Dan the Man.

I know that this does not have much to do with AJ situation...and I know that AJ is no Dan...(that's b/c there will never be another Dan)...but I trying to make the point that its way to early...and that there is light at the end of the tunnel...

Go Fins!!!

I remember that offseason also, Dan really stunk up the joint, I believe there was one game where he only completed one pass(or sonmething close to that). Dan was never into preseason anyway.

What I think makes people worry so easily about AJ is the fact while Dan was stinking it up we all knew what Dan was capable of, with AJ it's a very cautious situation, some people want to believe he is going to be good, some don't think it's possible, problem is nobody knows for sure. If in fact the Feeley does bomb out there is no backup plan, Well except for the same plan they have had the last 4 years.

I am willing to wait to see how Feeley does before I make my decision, but for the Fins sake I do hope either he lives up to their expectations or Jay comes back with a solid year, or this season could go down fast.

well what are the "Lovers" gonna say when Feeley proves them wrong?

Not saying im a hater or a lover (well, maybe a lover but thats a whole nother subject ;) ) but dont bother calling them out until after Feeley goes one way or the other.

PhinPhreak...what's up? Cool pick...its nice to know that some children are actually going to have a bright future (being a finfan is great and we need as many as we can get...plus strating them off in the right foot is always good).

I used to log-on from work during my breaks...and I found out that our IT staff put some kind of block that prevents us from going on to message boards...so I have not surfed the best fins site in awhile.

I plan on getting on here more often...nice to hear from you and...GO FINS!!!

I need to get myself a finheaven T-Shirt pronto.

Go Fins!!!

There's really no reason to be excited about the Feeley acquisition. Many of us have not watched him play very much with his limited playing time in Philly and in Oregon. He's no sure-fire upgrade to Fiedler and with what Miami has right now, the two most important aspects of an offense is very questionable (QB and O-line).

We all are Miami fans nevertheless. If Feeley does indeed play very well for this franchise, we will all be cheering. Most or some of us just choose to not set ourselves up for failure in things that are very questionable.

If Feeley proves me wrong...
I have said many times here. I will come on here and publically apologize and admitt how negative and flawed my thinking was and how right and terrific all the suppoorters are. What the Hugger don't get is we WANT to be wrong. We want the team to win. They just keep letting us down and proving us right.

I am begging...pleading...PLEASE prove me worng AJ!!!!

Fin-atic, so in essence fans like you and I are hoping for a Cinderella story for this Miami franchise to take the next step..

Isn't that a reason to not get so excited about Feeley?

Back
Top Bottom