What would it take to get Bowe to Miami? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would it take to get Bowe to Miami?

Because you guys want Bowe to be a #1 WR for Miami. He would be alright as a 2, but Bowe isn't dependable and good enough to be a #1 when he takes plays off, short arms catches, and not to mention his drops.

Not many good WRs on bad teams right now. Steve Smith, Bowe, Reggie Wayne. Not much.

2007: 70 Catches, 995 yds, 5 TD
2008: 86 Catches, 1,022 yds, 7 TD
2009: 47 Catches, 589 yds, 4 TD
2010: 72 Catches, 1,162 yds, 15 TD
2011: 81 Catches, 1,159 yds, 5 TD

Bowe's stats up til this season. Doesn't exactly scream playmaking #1 WR. One good season and then another season with just good yardage and all of sudden Miami needs this guy. I bet everyone on here that's clamoring for him don't even watch him play just see the stats. But of course people will use but "Matt Cassel was his qb". That's just an excuse. Larry Fitzgerald has put up legit numbers every season and he's had crappy QBs before and after Warner. Same thing with Steve Smith, those are legit #1 WRs, they put up numbers regardless of who's throwing them the ball. Bowe does not.

Bowe's stats up til this season. Doesn't exactly scream playmaking #1 WR. One good season and then another season with just good yardage and all of sudden Miami needs this guy. I bet everyone on here that's clamoring for him don't even watch him play just see the stats. But of course people will use but "Matt Cassel was his qb". That's just an excuse. Larry Fitzgerald has put up legit numbers every season and he's had crappy QBs before and after Warner. Same thing with Steve Smith, those are legit #1 WRs, they put up numbers regardless of who's throwing them the ball. Bowe does not.
If we can get Bowe for the right price i dont see why not?? Wallace would be great for us also but if the price is right he can contribute easily with this offensive

If we can get Bowe for the right price i dont see why not?? Wallace would be great for us also but if the price is right he can contribute easily with this offensive

Agreed at the right price Bowe would be nice. But if KC thinks Bowe is as good as most here think, than is Bowe really worth a 1st or 2nd rd pick? I would say probably not.

Agreed at the right price Bowe would be nice. But if KC thinks Bowe is as good as most here think, than is Bowe really worth a 1st or 2nd rd pick? I would say probably not.

Not a 1st round pick...but I'd do a 2nd rounder. We have a chance to win this season...why not go for it?

This is a case where I'm so glad we have Philbin. i don't think we'll ever see Bowe in a Dolphins uniform thank goodness.

I'm kinda moving away from bringing in Bowe. I mean he had a crappy game today against a 30th ranked D. I'd rather get Jennings or draft a stud WR in the draft.

Because Miami isn't one piece away, and Bowe doesn't push Miami over the top.
Are you insane with Bowe he instantly is by far a better receiver then what we have and we can finally spread the field more those stats you see are with matt cassel throwing to him while being covered by number 1 CBs. Could you imagine what he could do with a decent QB or tannehill? And not only that Hartline and bess get better match ups along with our TEs opening up.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

I'm kinda moving away from bringing in Bowe. I mean he had a crappy game today against a 30th ranked D. I'd rather get Jennings or draft a stud WR in the draft.
Jennings injury worries me he would easily be my first choice if it wasn't for that and with philben as our HC that would add to it but you got to consider the injury. I honestly rather have Mike Wallace then Bowe and Greg

Bowe can be had in Free Agency. Anyways, doesn't really matter. Joe Philbin pretty much said he's following the Green Bay model of building a football team.

Steve Smith was horrible before Newton came.

Delhomme had some good seasons with him, but he wasn't a dominate force his whole career

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Bowe can be had in Free Agency. Anyways, doesn't really matter. Joe Philbin pretty much said he's following the Green Bay model of building a football team.

GB also gave Charles Woodson 60 mil a few years ago. If there's a great player to be had you go get him.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Look at those QBs he has. Brady ****ing Quinn is horrible.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Grab Greg Jennings, or Mike Wallace in FA, draft Keenan Allen out of Cal.

Instant dominance.

Back
Top Bottom