What's the hold up? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the hold up?

Nothing like competing team's fans giving it to each other... :argue:

Hell guys, I know that one cannot exist without the other... :friends:

I thought Justasportsfan, made an honest question about DB, and it kind of took off like it was poor Zevo asking it...

For the most part, it has made the day go by... :)

Originally posted by Phins13
You are really not a bad guy when all this smack talk is dropped... I do apoligize to you because I don't even bother with all the pix that are downloaded.... Going outside to have a catch with mt son..almost 60 degrees in N.Y. today.... enjoyed the exchange... hope it didn't get personal....wee-end stunk by the way.
Na, I never take anything written on a MB personally. Take it easy. 40 degrees up here. Have fun.

Originally posted by touborg

The jills are so happy with the last few seasons they are going for the same setup.
and the Dolphins are obviously content with annual underachievement and talent draining...which is why they extended Wanny 2 more years

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
and the Dolphins are obviously content with annual underachievement and talent draining...which is why they extended Wanny 2 more years
there hasn't been 1 smack post in this thread. Please do not turn it into one.

:lol:

Hmm what response would be appropriate here?

Let me think.... ....

SWEEEEEEEEP!!!! :hump:

Oliver...

Originally posted by ohall

Let me think.... ....

Oliver...
not appropriate, but a true statement. Yes you did sweep us, and you may do it again next year, but Wanny is your coach, so you already know you're doomed. Our HC is an unknown, he could be good, or he could be crap...we'll see

Originally posted by ohall

Let me think.... ....

Oliver...
That's the only smack he has left because the biggest Fiedler fan lost faith in his qb. Let him be. I don't think Feely is all that anyway. Maybe he'll be back to defend Fiedler again.

not appropriate, but a true statement. Yes you did sweep us, and you may do it again next year, but Wanny is your coach, so you already know you're doomed. Our HC is an unknown, he could be good, or he could be crap...we'll see

Nothing is over until we say it is over...

I think the Boston trade is being held up because Rick Spielman is finishing up the Moss trade first...:lol:

Originally posted by Samphin
I think the Boston trade is being held up because Rick Spielman is finishing up the Moss trade first...:lol:
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom