What's the hold up? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the hold up?

Reading one page of this crap was enough. This thread is destined for the smack forum for sure. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
Keep em' coming and proving to everyone who the punk really is

What? Did you think "I dressed to impress" or something around here?

This will be great. I'll finally have a couple of posts in the smack forum and I didn't even have to attend. I wonder why?

Originally posted by Dolfan954
Reading one page of this crap was enough. This thread is destined for the smach forum for sure. :rolleyes:
thanks to kids that have "ruler of the Universe" for their title. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ZOD

<-------thinks that a member who waves the flag of the division rival then asks "What's the hold up?" in a negotiation for a player that most fan want on the team-

Zod thinks that member needs to get a clue if said member doesn't expect just a couple of --->:rolleyes: responses.
This is basically what you're adding to the conversation: your responses

thanks to kids that have "ruler of the Universe" for their title. :rolleyes:

No, no, no..

It's because one pissant found a bread crumb on the floor.

Then another pissant followed. More pissants might soon follow.

Pissants :mad:

BREAKING NEWS: BUFFALO BILLS TRADE FOR DAVID BOSTON!!! SIGN HIM TO A 10 YEAR 100 MLIION DOLLAR CONTRACT... THAN HE GETS SUSPENDED FOR COCAINE USE... OMG!! WHAT ARE THE BILLS GONNA DO NOW... HOLY CHIT.. I CAN HEAR THE BILLS FANS NOW!!!! SO NOW U BILLS FANS KNOW WHY MIAMI IS TAKING TIME TO DO THE RIGHT THING !!! CASE CLOSED

for somebody who's got 34 posts, you sure act you know me. :lol: Get a clue. Damn newbies. :lol:

Equating posts at finheaven with intelligence? Wow, you really are in your own little world.

Originally posted by phinman1

Equating posts at finheaven with intelligence? Wow, you really are in your own little world.
Haha! Did I say that your posts have anything to do with your intelligence? :lol: After that statement , maybe I should question your intelligence. :D

Hey, Why don't we all go to a Buffalo Bill site and see how their off-season is going? What was that? You could care less whats going on with Buffalo and what their fans think? EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! Why is justafan so worried about what we are doing this off-season(cw,zevo and numerous other bill fans inc.)WHY! iF bUFFALO WAS ON THE VERGE OF SIGNING A PRO BOWL PLAYER WHICH ONE OF US WOULD BE ON THEIR BOARD ASKINK "WHAT"S TAKING SO LONG? None of us! we worry about our team.......How many Dolphin fans are on their board right now.....How many are talking smack! probaly none. I just do not understand what makes these "people" think that it is important to try and bait phin fans? Troy vincent might sign with Buff. today....Do you think there is one phinfan over on their board worried and talking smack...........don't think soo.......

Haha! Did I say that your posts have anything to do with your intelligence? :lol: After that statement , maybe I should question your intelligence. :D

lol, i've been watching this thread for awhile, and I don't typically put my .02 cents in on this stuff but I just have to say....

What kind of a person brags about their post count?....i mean honestly "obviously what I say has more merit because I sit in front of a computer all day and post more than you".

Just off the top of my head, that's not typically something that people brag about in the real world :)

Originally posted by Phins13
Hey, Why don't we all go to a Buffalo Bill site and see how their off-season is going? What was that? You could care less whats going on with Buffalo and what their fans think? EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!
You don't care. I get it.
Why is justafan so worried about what we are doing this off-season(cw,zevo and numerous other bill fans inc.)
I thought you didn't care. Why the interest all of a sudden with bills fans. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom