What's the hold up? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the hold up?

Originally posted by #1NY PhinFan
It is really sad that your team is so bad that you have to go to other teams boards and smack about what they are doing. Buffalo..had sad.
:monkeyr: :billsbite
quit your crying. I did not degrade the fins or their front office.

Because Rick Spielman isnt Tom Donohoe. we dont buy Lawyer Milloys for 5 mil/year.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
You obviously know a lot about gay stuff but this is a question about the fins FO . Please keep your gay knowledge in a gay website thank you.

Gay knowledge in a gay website?? By this post I can only assume you hold some negitive feelings with homosexuality. This can probably be associated with the obvious inferiority overwhelming you while you entertain us with your garbage on our site. I can assure you that this is perfectly normal and your sexual frustrations should return to their normal self when you return to a less intimidating enviroment.

By the way....

Originally posted by Ava Save-a-Lot

Gay knowledge in a gay website?? By this post I can only assume you hold some negitive feelings with homosexuality. This can probably be associated with the obvious inferiority overwhelming you while you entertain us with your garbage on our site. I can assure you that this is perfectly normal and your sexual frustrations should return to their normal self when you return to a less intimidating enviroment.

By the way....
Justa, let me paraphrase what Ava is trying to tell you: "Oh, you Bills fans are soooo thilly!"

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Way to shy off the topic Sally. This thread is about the Dolphins and the so-called impending Boston signing. I honestly thought he was a Dolphin already, so what is the hold-up?

go worry about your own team

Why are threads like these anyway but the smack forum?....there are no real points to them except to try to get a rise out of people...sweep this garbage over to the smack forum

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
Why are threads like these anyway but the smack forum?....there are no real points to them except to try to get a rise out of people...sweep this garbage over to the smack forum

Yes, I agree!!!

Originally posted by Ava Save-a-Lot

By the way....
wrong , I have nothing against you or your sexual preference. This is however a football board and a Miami dolphiins one at that . Thank you. Please move on.

Why pay him that money when we do not have too? Why pay Mcgahee 1st round money when you could have paid second round money? I say, because you guys did not want to risk not getting him. I think either we feel we can risk losing him, or we know we have had him from the start.

Zod as always, your response relfect your knowledge about football. BTW, nickelodeon.com is now up. Feel free to return to where you belong.

Its quiet simple. He is not signed yet. They are talking about a new contract.

Yes, this might mean he won't come, is that what you wanted to hear?

Does that answer your question?

Back
Top Bottom