What's the hold up? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the hold up?

Originally posted by ZOD

I fart at your question because it is a stupid question. I made jokes during the thread because the thread in itself is a joke.

If you find no humor in that.......

You sir are indeed THE joke.
That right thing for you to do is just ignore the thread , oh noble one.

What's stupider ( :lol: ) than a stupid question is a stupid response .

Originally posted by ZOD

Well, well, well........Mr. Smart E. Pants has thrown the gauntlet out.

Well sir....

Could it be that the Dolphins nor David Boston had any intention of talking prior to last week?

Could it be that neither Rick Spielman nor Dave Wannestedt have watched film on a guy that was not a free agent?

Could this not be a stall tactic to use the investigative arm of the Dolphins (something all teams have) to see this man's off the field history which will almost certainly affect the good name of a 600 billion dollar franchise?

This will be a long term agreement will it not?

This will be for millions of dollars will it not?

You can throw the money around as monopoly money because it's not yours. It's Wayne Huyzienga's money. Rick Spielman is endowed the responsibility to spend it wisely.

If I (the season ticket holder) am not pleased in the way that my dollars indirectly are spent Wayne H. gets no more of my dollars.

You are a Bills fan. You have no investment at stake at all. This is a short summary of why this thread has no credence. I'm sure my fellow Dolphin fans will continue with more reasons but let me explain my personal opinion.......

I fart at your question because it is a stupid question. I made jokes during the thread because the thread in itself is a joke.

If you find no humor in that.......

You sir are indeed THE joke.

Oh! Why edit my response?

Punk!

It is such a good feeling to know that bills fans have to live vicariously through the Dolphins to feel part of the NFL.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Herd of losers!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
To all the Bills fans who are so preoccupied with the Boston deal....relax....give it time...but in the meantime...can you please...anyone of the Bills fan answer these questions for me...
Would the aquisitionof Boston be an upgrade for the Dolphins?
Is the front office doing the right thing by taking their time and carefully dealing with Bostons contract?

PLEASE...no smack...just looking for an answer
Can't be that hard to answer.......

Originally posted by NYPhinFan

Yes I have my limits...I don't call people names...bait them into mindless smack... I just try to talk some football....and not start posts for the sake of starting posts...and not answer anyone with an educated or logical response...Have asked you at least 5 times in this thread...would Boston be an upgrade?...and aren't the Dolphins doing the right thing by dealing with this contract in a slow and staedy manner?
I've stated in past threads even prior to reports that Boston is an upgrade . A risk but an upgrade. Look it up.

Originally posted by ZOD

Oh! Why edit my response?

Punk!
Your lack of maturity in your first few responses showed your true colors. That's why I edited your post because it doesn't matter what you say anymore. Maybe when you grow up, I'll read anything else you have to say. ;)

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
I've stated in past threads even prior to reports that Boston is an upgrade . A risk but an upgrade. Look it up.
AMEN!!!!...one question down...now to the next...do you think the delay might be that the Dolphins are just being careful with a contract with a player that in your own words is a risk?
Do you think that might answer your initial question...and that you knew the answer all along?????
Also that the delay just might be a normal part of a complicated negotiation?....and not a part of the deal falling apart?

I think it makes you feel better thinking that the deal won't happen

Zod as always, your response relfect your knowledge about football. BTW, nickelodeon.com is now up. Feel free to return to where you belong.

Oh wait......

Were we not talking trash?

Excuse me but I thought you began to talk trash after a sound effect was thrust upon this thread.

Forgive me. My immaturity has shown through. I'll do what I can just for you. ;)

:rolleyes:

This thread is idiotic. This guy comes on our board and posts a thread designed to irk. Then when it comes, he is shocked by some venom that comes his way. Get a life dude.

Zod that was hilarious... The link I mean...

I hope I am not the only that finds it funny...

Originally posted by phinman1
This thread is idiotic. This guy comes on our board and posts a thread designed to irk. Then when it comes, he is shocked by some venom that comes his way. Get a life dude.
for somebody who's got 34 posts, you sure act you know me. :lol: Get a clue. Damn newbies. :lol:

Get a clue.

<-------thinks that a member who waves the flag of the division rival then asks "What's the hold up?" in a negotiation for a player that most fan want on the team-

Zod thinks that member needs to get a clue if said member doesn't expect just a couple of --->:rolleyes: responses.

Originally posted by ZOD

Oh wait......

Were we not talking trash?

Excuse me but I thought you began to talk trash after a sound effect was thrust upon this thread.

Forgive me. My immaturity has shown through. I'll do what I can just for you. ;)

:rolleyes:
You saw my bills flag therefore you saw it as trash talk. There have been worse threads by finfans blasting your FO which I haven't done . Goes to show how idiotic your posts are. Keep em' coming and proving to everyone who the punk really is :D

Back
Top Bottom